EPISODE - 45 One day you will know why I did this..

NEXT PART AFTER 300+ VOTES🌺

EPISODE - 45 One day you will know why I did this..

Nandini looked at him sobbing. Manik rolled his eyes, "Anyways.. I only came here to talk about Payal and Maddy's matter.."

Garima was crying not understanding what was happening with her family.

"Which is not going to happen.. Your brother isn't going to get married to my Payal bitiya.. I'm breaking this relationship right now.." Shashi replied angrily.

"Think about it.. One daughter getting divorced and another with broken alliance.. What will society say? Who will marry your daughters after being rejected by Malhotras?" Manik smirked.

Monster Is Back!! *Sigh*

"Bauji why are you doing this with me? I love Madhyam ji.. Why are you doing this with me Nandini? I always defended you from everyone and now it's my turn and you want to break off my marriage.." Payal cried.

"Shashi have you gone mad? You're believing in this Sanki words.. She's just jealous of Payal bitiya because Payal bitiya also getting married in Malhotra family and she's getting divorced.. She will no longer be in that status that's why she want to destroy your blood daughter's happiness.. Bloody orphan..we give her shelter and she wants to destroy our happiness.." Buaji taunted.

Manik clutched his fist hearing Buaji's words, and he wonders why Buaji talking bad about this woman? he hates if affecting him now.

"See Payal.. It's your sister only that doesn't want us to be married.." Maddy said innocently with fake tears in his eyes.

"We're leaving.. If you change your decision then call us.. Otherwise they are plenty of girls waiting for Maddy.." Nani said and Mami nodded with attitude.

"My decision won't be changed.. so thanks for coming and sorry for wasting your precious time on middle class people like us.." Shashi replied.

"Okay then.. We'll get going.." Manik sighed and walked to leave with his family leaving a broken Payal, crying Garima and angry Buaji behind.

Manik stopped on his tracks and turned to Nandini, he walked towards her and took papers out of his coat, handling to her, "Our divorce papers.. read them carefully and sign on it.."

Nandini stare at him with tears flowing from her eyes as she slowly took the papers from his hand.

Manik walked to leave from there feeling uneasy and disturbed to see tears in her eyes.

"I hate you Nandini.. I hate you.." Payal ran to her room crying on the way.

"Why you did this? Can't you see my daughter happy? Who will marry her now? First you spoiled our reputation with that Paras matter and we are already finding it so difficult to get a good alliance for Payal and now that we found a good boy who loves her and is rich also.. You have problem with that.. why Nandini? I beg you as a mother.. please don't do this.. please let Payal marry Maddy bitwa.. please.." Garima begged to Nandini crying.