EPISODE - 46 Surprise!

NEXT PART AFTER 300+ VOTES 🌺

EPISODE - 46 Surprise!

Maddy pinched his mother's hand signaling her to shut her mouth in front of Manik.

"Bhai you should have dinner with everyone. I will eat later, I'm still upset over all this happening in our house.." Maddy patted Manik's shoulder and stood up leaving the living room only for Manik, Nani and Mami.

"Did you talk with Prerna bitiya? How's her trip?" Nani asked.

"No, she didn't call me as yet.. Must be with Rishabh and Mahi.." Manik replied.

Nani nodded and engrossed in the conversation with Mami, meanwhile Manik took his phone and started checking his messages, he scrolled down few business chats, then his eyes caught on Rishabh's message.

"We have reached in Switzerland.. All is okay here.. How was your reception party? Hope you enjoyed.. And please send my many thank you's to Nandini.. she's the one who came up with this brilliant idea and now I'm more hopeful that I will get my family back! Thanks yaar 😊.. " Manik read Rishabh's message, now his heart was more confused. Was Nandini actually a gold digger? If she was only interested in his money, then why would she help Rishabh to reunite with Prerna? Why would she care for Mahi?

His thoughts were stopped by familiar voices to him approaching the living room. He looked up and his expressions turned to surprised one, "Dadi?"

"Surprise! " Maya spread her arms on air smiling, "How was it?"

Manik smiled a little and stood up, walking towards them and greeted his Dadi, then hugged his Maya aunty.

Nani and Dadi glared at each other and no one took first step to greet each other. Mami glanced at Maya, who looked more beautiful and younger than her, she became jealous and looked away muttering her Hello hi bye bye.

"Sit Dadi.. How was your journey? Why didn't you inform me that you were coming here?" Manik asked with concern taking his Dadi and made her sit on the couch while Maya sat on her own smiling.

Nani clutched her fist feeling jealous that Manik totally ignored her because of his Dadi's presence.

"Actually we didn't came here to meet you but our Nandini.." Maya said with mischievous smile.

The smile from Manik's face fade away, his expressions turned hard and his eyes darkened in anger.

"She's not my wife anymore.." Manik gritted his teeth.

Dadi stood up again with shocked expression, "What?"

Maya also stood up frowning, "Why? What happened? Did you both fought?"

"Hello hi bye bye.. She turned out to be a gold-digger who only had her eyes on Manik bitwa's money.." Mami said rolling her eyes.