EPISODE - 60 Angel you look like a Devil today..

Everyone started clapping loudly for her waking Manik from his dream land.

"You did it.." he smirked and stood up for her clapping also. His insides were jumping in happiness, proud feeling and excitement for her.

Nandini walked in the backstage and sighed in relief, she smiled still hearing the clap sounds, "I did it Manik.. I did it.."

Manik went towards the backstage because he would be called again to walk with Nandini at last.

"I surely didn't expect this from you.." he said seriously, "You nailed it Nandini.." he smirked.

Nandini blushed at his words.

"Do you want water or something else?" he asked. She nodded sideways, "I'm fine.."

They waited some minutes and again host called them.

Manik wrapped his arm around Nandini's waist and walked in with her on the ramp.

The eyes were admiring how beautiful and made for each other couple they were.

It took a moment from them to realise that they needed to applause for them.

Manik gave his speech as usual, then held Nandini's hand, "So as everyone knows she's my wife.. Nandini  Malhotra!.. I want to say that being her first walk on ramp even though she's not a model, she did an amazing work and I'm very proud of having a wife like you Nandini.."

Nandini stare at him with moist eyes and Manik nodded sideways gesturing her not to cry.

"I've made a big mistake and end up hurting her the most.. she's angry with me but still she came here and accepted to walk on ramp for me, for my show.." he said and everyone went "Aww" with sad expressions.

"That's why I want to thank her in front of you all.. Thank you so much for doing this for me!" he said staring at Nandini now.

"She said I'm not a good singer.." Manik said and everyone chuckled.

"So tonight I want to sing for her and show her that if she can walk on a ramp not being a professional model, then I too can sing!" Manik said.

Nandini and everyone laughed at him.

Nandini was taken to sit on Manik's chair while he continued on stage to sing for her. A chair was brought for him. Dadi and Maya aunty held her smiling, showing how happy they were that she walked on ramp and gained everyone's attention.

Jitni dafa dekhun tumhe...Dhadke zoron se

Aisa toh kabhi hota nahi..Milke gairon se

Every time I see you..My heart begins to raise

It never happens ..After meeting the strangers

Door jaana nahi..Tumko hai kasam

Khudse zyada tumhe..Chaahatein hain sanam

Don't go away..Take an oath to me

I love you more than myself, beloved

Door jaana nahi..Mujhse aye sanam

Khudse zyada tumhe..Chaahatein hain sanam