EPISODE - 12 Nervous Manvi!

  "Let me search in garden.. ", she thought and walked to the garden side rolling her eyes frustrated
as Aman called again.

  Reaching the garden, she smiled seeing Manik sat on the floor and Dadi in chair. She was applying oil

  on his hair and he was busy making faces.

  "Arey.. Nandini bitiya.. why are you standing there? Come here.." Dadi smiled.

  "What are you doing with my phone?" Manik frowned.

  "Chiku.. she's your wife! What is yours, is hers now.. okay?" Dadi beat him on his shoulder.

  "Aman ji is calling you since long.." Nandini said handling the phone to him.

  Manik raised his one eyebrow, "From when is he Aman JI for you? Do you know Aman?"

  " Of course she knows him.. Pagal ho kya beta?" Dadi giggled, "How can she not know your best friend?"

  "No, she didn't met Aman on our marriage.. he was busy working!.. So bolo, how do you know Aman?" Manik asked.

  "I called him Amanji because he must be elder to me.. Like I call you Manik!" Nandini said, "I don't know him.."

  "Don't call him like this.. He's just Aman!.." he looked away feeling anger or.. Jealousy!

  Nandini was totally confused with his behavior but Dadi understood it and smiled shaking her head.

  "Nandini bitiya don't you want to apply oil in his hair? I'm bit tired now.." Dadi said. Nandini wanted to say no,

  but Dadi would get suspicious, so she just nodded her head.

   She sat on Dadi's chair, while Dadi changed her seat.

  "It's ok.. You don't need to do this!" Manik said getting ready to leave.

  Nandini made him sit back, "Sit quietly.. You really need to apply oil on your hair instead of those gels you use! ".

  Manik sat back quietly rolling his eyes.

  "I'm happy now that someone is there to take care of you.. Do you know Nandini bitiya..

  Chiku is always busy with his work that he doesn't even give time for himself.. Neither eats well