EPISODE - 19 I'm Myself so Confused?

Ignore Typos 😪

NEXT Part After 200+ VOTES 🙈

EPISODE - 19 I'm Myself so Confused?

" Paras.. look at your brother.. what he did.. he married with this girl without our permission..", Prerna rushed to Paras crying.

Paras coughed badly widening his eyes, "What?".

"JUST SHUT UP EVERYONE..", Manik shouted on top of his voice irritated, "I MARRIED Nandini AND THAT WAS MY DECISION, SHE'S MY WIFE AND YOU ALL BETTER ACCEPT IT AND IF YOU DIDN'T, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME ALSO.. IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S NOW NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA! I DON'T WANT ANYONE QUESTIONING ME, I HOPE I'M CLEAR NOW.. ".

He turned to Komalika, " AND YOU BETTER LEAVE FROM HERE AND STOP DREAMING ABOUT BEING A MALHOTRA.. YOU CAN EVEN WANT TO BE A MALHOTRA, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE A MALHOTRA! ".

"Chiku.." Prerna called him sternly with scolding tone for shouting at Komalika. Komalika shut her eyes feeling extremely insulted.

"Don't Di.." Manik showed to her his palms, then turned to Mami, "And better look at yourself in mirror Mami to recognize who's the clown here.. I won't admit if you call my wife like this!" .

Mami gulped and widened her eyes, "Hello hi bye bye.. scolds his Mami for this middle class girl!" she thought to herself.

"And Di, it's not you but me who should be angry with you.. You're my Di and I would do anything for you, but that doesn't mean you play with my life like this.. I've not given anyone the right to take decisions on me.. better think before you do something like this next time!" Manik said in serious tone.

He turned to Paras and found him staring at Nandini, surprisingly Nandini was also staring at him.

"So it's his brother.. Why would he trust me over his brother?" Nandini thought shaking her head with moist eyes.

Manik looked at her, "What happened Nandini?".

"Kuch nahin.." she nodded sideways and left his hand slowly.

"No dammit.. Why this Nandini had to come in my life? She always come in wrong time, that day when I was kissing that girl and now as Manik's wife.." Paras thought clutching his fist angrily.

"I just can't believe this.. My grandson married without informing me.. What is this? What's happening? The elder son of this family did such disgusting act.. What will people say?" Nani held her head worriedly and sat on the royal sofa.

"Di divorced RISHABH with no fault of his ,leaving Mahi , She stay away from her father when he's still alive, at that time you didn't utter a word. Can I know why? And why is it disgusting that I married Nandini without your consent but it is not when I marry Komalika without my consent?" Manik spoke angrily.

"Chiku.." Prerna stare at him with moist eyes and shocked look at his outburst on her life.

MANIK massaged his forehead trying to keep his anger in control, "It's better we talk about this later.."