EPISODE - 32 You're just like my Ma!

Please Ignore Typos 😪

NEXT Part After 250+ VOTES 🌺

EPISODE - 32 You're just like my Ma!

MANIK's FARM HOUSE

"Why do you keep two houses? One isn't enough for you?" Nandini pouted walking with him towards his farm house.

"NANDINI I'm not in mood to talk.." he said seriously.

"Acha? Today I was again humiliated by Buaji and my parents didn't trust me.. Di also lied to you and hurt you.. Today is bad day for both of us.. But don't forget that, it's the most beautiful day of our lives too.. We got officially married today.. If you want to let others spoil our happiness, then do.. But I'm happy today and no one can spoil my mood.." Nandini said and winked at him.

MANIK stare at her for a while, he smiled a little and brought her near him by holding on her waist, he pecked her forehead warmly, "You're just like my Ma! Always smiling no matter how much broken she was from inside.."

NANDINI blushed, lowering her eyeslashes she felt his kiss that touched her heart directly and deeply.

"NANDINI never break my trust.. I don't easily trust anyone in my life, but I don't know with you.. I feel like I can give you my life and you take care of it as if it's your own life.. So never break my trust, because if you do.. you will face my worst side!"

"Oyee Monster.. Who said that I'm scared of you? Show me any side of yours, Nandini hoon main, dekh lungi (I'm Nandini, I will see to it..) Kyun ki MM se darr nahin lagta saahab, pyar se lagta hai (that means she isn't scared of MM, but getting hurt in his love)" she said with Salman Khan's attitude.

"You're indeed a Comedy piece!" Manik raises his brows and opened the door for her, letting her in first, then he also came inside and closed the door.

"Wow this house is also beautiful.. Simple yet attractive.." Nandini commented.

"So you've taken the job to comment on each of my house?" Manik asked.

NANDINI pouted, "Compliment hai, lena hai to leh lo warna dust bin main phenk do (It's a compliment, take it if you want or else throw it in a dust bin)"

"I've taken it, Happy?" he lifted her in his arms and Nandini circled her arms around his neck smiling, "Yes!"

"Aisa lagta mera face nahin, hammer hai (It looks like it's not my face, but a hammer)" Nandini complained about the make up on her face.

MANIK just shook his head, and left her to stand on her own as soon as they reached in their room. NANDINI pouted, "I'm going to change.."

MANIK pulled her closer to him by one hand, while other searched for his phone on his pocket. He took his phone, "I want to take a selfie with you.."

NANDINI giggled at his request, but nodded her head, "Chal beta selfie le le re.."

"What Rubbish.. I'm not your beta ok!" MANIK shrugged, "First wife who calls her husband beta on day of their marriage!"