EPISODE - 16 Is This The End!?

" all functions went well and he seemed a good boy too, he was always gentle, romantic and caring towards me, Akka convinced me to leave all doubts in my mind behind because he was really a good boy.. but when your heart doesn't agree, it doesn't agree for a reason.. and on our wedding day, his friend wanted to show our pictures to everyone to remember the good moments as a dedication to us, he switched on the TV and.. instead of our pictures, there were my pictures sleeping with another man.. trust me Manik.. I never slept with any man.. it was all his trap to insult me.. all guest start gossiping and spreading this fake news to everyone in our neighborhood and he started insulting me and questioning my character.. he was faking innocence in front of everyone.. "

" everyone started talking bad about me and my parents.. Amma and Appa also believed in those fake pictures.. he broke the marriage and left from there.. Amma locked me in our house, but it was of no use.. our neighbors were making our life difficult.. Amma and Appa were worried about Akka's future, who would marry her after knowing about me?.. They decided to leave Lucknow and settle in Delhi in our Buaji's house.. but here also, Buaji doesn't let me live in peace, she's always taunting me, always reminding me of that man who destroyed my life.. always questioning my character.. always asking me who's going to marry me now? That I destroyed not only mine but Akka's life also.. I couldn't bear it anymore, that's why I decided to run away for a while.. just land in some place where no one knows me and no one would judge me..", Nandini said blinking her tears.

MANIK just stare at her with mixed emotions running on him, he doesn't know how could that man revenge for something that he was wrong, how he could destroy her life like this just because she slapped him.

"Manik.. do you believe me or you also think like others? ", Nandini asked clutching his shirt and crying like baby.

"Who was that man who did this to you? I won't spare him.. ", Manik said with dangerous voice.

"Rishabh..", Nandini replied with low voice.

Manik gasped with wide eyes, "What??"

"Rishabh.. Rishabh Bajaj?" Manik asked numb.

"Yes.. Do you know him?", Nandini asked curiously and confused as well.

"I know him.. I know him very well Nandini.. he can't do this..", Manik took a step back shaking his head in disbelief.

"That means you also don't believe in me.. You think I'm lying..", she asked with tears in her eyes.

"I do trust you Nandini.. but I know him very well, he's such a man who cannot even raise his voice in front of a woman, then how could he do this to you? Maybe you're mistaken..", Manik said walking towards her, he wanted to wipe her tears but she shoved his hand.

"I really thought you could turn into my Rahul today, but you proved you're Thangaballi only.. that's why you support your friend..", she looked away.

"Nandini listen to me.. I do believe in your words.. I know you're not lying but it's just too shocking to me to hear Rishabh's name as the one who did this you.. But if he really did, then I will punish him no matter what he's to me..", he cupped her face. Nandini looked at him with moist eyes.

"Sorry to disturb.. there's no door here to knock knock bro!" , Pinky came smiling teasingly.

"It's okay.." both Nandini and Manik composed themselves and turned to her.

"Actually.. driver ji came to take you both to train station.." Pinky said with tears in her eyes, "Ayee aye.. Pinky going to miss you two too much!"

Nandini smiled sadly and hugged Pinky tightly sobbing. MANIK also felt sad, his good days ended today only, from now on he won't have his Comedy Piece to make him smile, to fight with him, to say her filmy dialogues. Life isn't going to be like movie now, it's just going back to his normal schedule where there's no fun, only work all day and night.

To hide his tears, he went from there with the excuse of taking the bags to the car.

Maya and Dadi also came there and hugged Nandini not feeling like letting them go.

"Time passes so quickly.. I didn't even realized that you both are going away today.." Dadi pouted wiping her tears.

"We now got used to live with you both.. we're going to miss you so much Nandini.." Maya said side hugging her.

Nandini started crying more, "To tell you the truth, I don't even feel like going back home now.. I want to stay here only.. It was so much fun, I will never forget these days in my life!"

"Why are you talking like it's last time you came here? If you miss us, then talk with Chiku he will bring you back here.." Dadi smiled.

Nandini bit her tongue realizing she just spoke too much, "Actually this Monster always busy with his works, I wonder when I will get time to come here again!"

"That's sach (true)!" Pinky said giggling.

"Dadi we're going.." Manik said walking to their side, he hugged her smiling a little, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I will miss you too.. take some time from your busy schedule to meet your Dadi.." she pleaded lovingly.

"I will Dadi.. and you too promise me that you will take care of your health and take your medicine in time.. don't work too much because Maya aunty and Pinky are here also.. so don't take stress over petty things.." he said breaking the hug, and cupped her face.

"Okay.." Dadi nodded feeling pampered by her grandson, "Also ask Prerna bitiya to visit me, it's been so long I've not seen her neither talked with her.."

"I will.." Manik blinked his eyes once as if conveying that he will pass the message to Prerna, "Maya aunty take care!".

Maya hugged him and caressed his hair, "You too mera baccha.. now that Nandini is here, I'm less worried about your health..".

Manik and Nandini stare at each other and gulped, everyone here thinking that they're one happy married couple when reality is far from that.

"Let's go Nandini.." Manik said and held her hand guiding her to the car, while he waved at his family who stood emotionally waiting for them to go.

Is This End Of Their Love Story!!?

We had to begin at an ending and make a new beginning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Give Me good Response for Regular updates.. Your Response making me disappoint and Demotivating to Write this Story Ahead..🤧

Keep Loving and Supporting My Work ✨🥰