EPISODE - 39 I'm very much cunning than you!

NEXT PART AFTER 300+ VOTES 🌺

EPISODE - 39 I'm very much cunning than you!

"Di.." Manik knocked the door but the door was open, so he pushed slightly and saw the beautiful scene with moist eyes.

"Haan Chiku.." prerna wiped the corner of her eyes and looked at him.

"I wanted to say that RISHABH is ready and we should leave to the airport.." Manik said.

"Take Mahi with you to the car and I'm coming in few minutes.." she said. MANIK lifted Mahi going downstairs while Prerna was packing last few things.

"Mamu you know.. Mahi going out with Papa and Mumma.." Mahi squealed in his arms.

"Really? That's so good.. Is my baby happy?" MANIK smiled.

"I'm vely happy.." she smiled and pecked Manik's cheek, "I Missy you Mamu!"

"Oh my baby.. Go and enjoy your time with Mumma and Papa.. Don't think about Mamu, Mamu is always here.. Anytime you can call me.. Ok my Angel?" he kissed her all over her face.

Mahi rested her head on the crook of his neck, "Mamu.. whele is Mami?"

"I'm here.." Nandini came smiling walking towards them who by now reached the living room.

Mami and Nani rolled their eyes at Nandini's sweet nature.

"Mami.." Mahi open her arms for Nandini to pick her up, Nandini took her in her arms but avoided eye contact with Manik, "Will you miss me baby?"

"Yesh.." Mahi nodded burying her face on nandini's hair.

"Then look here.. Mami got solution for you.. Whenever you miss me, you can talk with this doll.." Nandini showed to her a new beautiful doll.

Mahi looked up and smiled with all her teeth, "Wow.." she took the doll from Nandini's hand and got engrossed in playing with it. NANDINI kissed her hair smiling.

"Mahi come here.." Maddy took Mahi from Nandini's arms smirking. He took Mahi to talk with Nani, Mami and Mama. NANDINI glared at him.

After saying goodbye and family showering love and kisses to Mahi. MANIK took her to the car and few minutes later, prerna came downstairs and went to them.

They went to pick RISHABH from his house and headed to the airport.

*****************************************************************************

SHEESH MAHAL

Nandini was walking towards her room when she bumped with Maddy. Maddy held her by shoulders smiling, "Careful bhabhi.. If something happens to you, then bhai might throw me out of the house also like Paras.."

"Looks like you're very scared after what happened with Paras, Devar ji.." Nandini smiled at him.

"I'm.. because you're not what you look like.." he walked around her smirking.

"But don't forget.. I'm very much cunning than you!" he whispered on her ear standing behind her.

NANDINI widened her eyes, then composed herself and turned to him, "Thanks for informing me already.. Will deal with you carefully then!"