Adhesive

Tul escorted out of the car and helped Phupha too. Once he entered the main gate of the orphanage he was struck with the beauty of the orphanage. The orphanage which a few weeks back when he came to looked like a dilapidated scary house with worn-out paint, Damp engulfing the old structured house in its scary mouth, and a walkway leading to the house were cracked and weeds were poked out of it. Even the house was clean earlier too but it was getting affected by the harsh and astringent natural environment. But the building two weeks back was ugly duckling which now turned into a beautiful swan. The whole stone-built building was whitewashed, weeds were pulled out. The house was getting decorated with balloons and origami craft. Plan wheeling to run and other children running to catch the balloon that was blowing away with the wind. The whole orphanage was a mess but a beautiful joyous mess.

"Oh, Tul you are here. Welcome and sorry for the chaos." Uncle Ben said apologetically glancing at the messed up orphanage. There were not only staff and kids. There were many adults that were helping with decoration. Phupha left Tul's hand and ran inside to meet his friends.

"No, it's completely fine. I have brought a cake and some essential things." Tul landed the bags to uncle Ben and marched to Plan who was puffing air in the balloons with his mouth and giggling at every time he failed.

"Someone is having fun?" Tul said out loud standing a little away from him.

"You bet I am. Well, I am so happy today you won't believe what happened today in the physiotherapy session" Plan said with surprise to see Tul's unplanned visit. With a genuine smile, he wheeled closer to Tul.

"I am assuming something extremely happy happened," Tul replied as he followed Plan and they end up in a hushed place with nobody around so they have a conversation without disturbance.

"I am able to move my toes. I can feel any kind of sensation to some extent." Plan said out loud in excitement. His limbic system dancing with emotions like enthusiasm and joy. It took Tul time to grasp what he hearkened. He was there to surprise Plan but rather, he was the one who got surprised.

"Oh my god. This is astounding news. You finally started to recover. I am so happy for you" Tul said as he sat to take a look at Plan's toes and saw a slight movement in them. Tul massaged his toes more like caressed his toes staring at them in pure bliss.

"I am just so happy. I can't describe it in words. This is my best birthday till now." Plan embraced Tul in excitement and his mind was in turmoil. Tul just stroked his hair without saying anything. He felt his neck getting wet. He was totally aware Plan is crying but those were happy tears so he did nothing to calm the guy and let the guy live the moment. He dried his tears with the hem of his shirt and broke the hug slightly abashed about being a crybaby.

"I and uncle Ben are going to take Wish for vaccination today. We have an appointment in two hours until then we can help others with decoration." Plan said wheeling his chair to go back to help others but Tul stopped him.

"I want to talk to you about something but promise me first you won't freak out before completely listening to me," Tul asked and Plan perplexed nodded. Tin took out a piece of paper from a big envelope and passed it to Plan. Tul kept anticipating for Plan to react something but the other guy just kept staring at the paper numbly.

"T... This is the enrollment paper for one of the best law colleges in Thailand." Plan asked with eyes almost ready to protrude out of its socket.

"Yes, and this is for the guy named Plan Rathavit because I believe he deserves to be there more than anyone and materialistic things like money should never come in his way to accomplish what one deserves," Tul replied tapping Plan on his head with fingers to bring the guy in his senses to whom if one must be watching unquestionably would be thinking Can is in catalepsy. He was literally sitting in his wheelchair like an ice sculpture.