First Time-2🔞

Dedicated to: ShibaSingh and Ajhisha

Mean shoved tantalizing arousing thoughts aside as the door to the cottage swung close under his hand. He cursed under his breath as the sound of the running shower smote his ears. He couldn't hear any voices other than just the water shattering on the ground. He rounded the corner thwarting his eyes from the shower and made his way to the couch close to where their luggage was. He booted off his wet shoes soaked from the seawater and pulled off his glutinous socks. Mean yanked his shirt over his head and unable to resist the curiosity with feather-like steps he walked inside the shower. His eyes met a toned pale-skinned. Plan. 

"Fuck" He swore under his breath. He couldn't split his eyes away. Plan was facing the glassed wall so he let his eyes wander over his slender pearly white shoulder, the protuberance of his spine, the way his back muscles shifted as Plan washed himself. Mean's eyes dawdled down to where his back drew into narrow hips and then his firm butt. Mean gulped nervously. He forced his eyes down and took in his legs and sculpted calves. Plan shifted beneath the water and he could now see his tibias and strong thighs. Mean knew what he would see if his eyes resumed up but he couldn't sustain himself. What he saw made his dick twitched in his jeans.

Mean labored to breathe properly but his windpipe felt constricted. His eyes lingered up to his toned stomach, his pinkish nipples were erect under the stream of water. He watched the water gush over his collarbones. He didn't have a very sharp Adam's apple like any other male and his lips were plethoric and red like a strawberry totally juicy and edible. It felt infelicitous to invade someone's privacy without consent even if the guy is his own boyfriend. He tried to condemn vehemently but the head between his legs was not ready to listen. Flabbergasted was the accurate word to describe what he was feeling. He was astonished that he can get so much aroused for a guy. Never in his life, he had imagined this could ever happen. His legs involuntarily sauntered ahead and his hands reflexively enveloped around Plan's waist and stepped under the gushing water with Plan letting it flow over his body.

Stupified and consternated Plan jumped in aghast. His heart jumped in his mouth and he felt delirious. 

"W...What are you doing?" Plan was blushing furiously. Mean didn't responded with words but instead with his perverted action. He kissed the back of his neck. Plan tried to restrain his moan but his over-sensitive body reacted to it unknowingly and his breath becomes heavy with every kiss. 

"It hurts..." Plan whined but moaned in pleasure when Mean softly started to move his hands caressing his stomach and then massaging his nipples not leaving his neck even for a second. Mean was acting like his mind was dominated by some supernatural powers but in actuality, it was controlled by his dick. This was so inappropriate on so many levels to touch someone sexually without permission but he was gone too far to stop or expunge the image of a beautiful body in front of him. They have not discussed it yet if Plan was ready for it or not but the only thing in his mind was Plan was not neglecting or denying his touches and enjoying it instead. Plan felt hard and sculpted abs smooth milky skin and a large set of genitalia trapped in the jeans poking in his naked butt. 

Plan let out a grunt of pleasure loud enough for Mean to hear. But he was beyond caring. Plan was that abyss between pleasure waiting for bliss where nothing and no one will stop you and you stop caring about your surrounding or the consequences of what you are doing.

Mean's long pale fingers wrapped around his semi-hard cock "It's just so arduous not to touch you but I will stop if you want me too" Mean murmured close to his ears kissing it and frolicking with it with his teeth.

"No, don't stop, please," Plan whispered voice box incapable of finding its true voice. His gruff voice was desperate and begging. The corner of his heart was embarrassed for two reasons firstly the way he was responding to Mean's sensuous touches like a bitch in heat and secondly for the very first time he was naked in front of anyone. This was his first time that someone is touching him this intimately but he was delighted that it was Mean.