New Life

Perth was sitting in the hospital room holding Plan's hand in his own. He was sobbing bitting his lips trying his best not to be loud..

"Perth stop crying why are you crying??" Plan said rubbing his thumb on Perth's hand trying to relax the restless guy.

"I am sorry Plan I am leaving you like this especially with the guy who ruined your life like this... I know this will be not easy for you to live in his house. I am sorry for being selfish" Perth said pulling Plan in a hug.

Plan deeply sighed smiled and hugged Perth " Perth just relax I will be fine... I am happy that you are starting a new life... I am happy you are finally going to have a family ...You will not be orphan anymore you will have a wife and kids in the future... And about me" Plan pulled back from hug...

"I assure you I will be fine if not I will contact you... Is it ok now ?? " Plan asked trying to smile but deep down he was also nervous and feared how he is going to live his life in that house.

"I think we should go now all the formalities have been completed' Mean said as he entered inside Plan's room.  

Mean moved and bent to take Plan in his arms but Plan's moved back little in bed showing his objection.

"Don't you dare to touch me " Plan glared angrily at Mean..

"But I am just shifting you to wheelchair" Mean said pointing to wheelchair.

"No!!"  Plan said turning his head to another side.

"Let me help you," Perth said as he carried Plan to wheelchair and they walked outside. There was a very expensive car already standing outside. Perth shifted Plan to sit in the car and turned to look at Mean who was still outside the car.

"Even though I hate you but I beg you please don't do or let anybody do anything wrong with him. He has already faced a lot" It was the first time Mean saw Perth this calm and pleading otherwise he was always angry or ready to attack Mean.

"I promise I will always be there for him. You can come to meet him whenever you want. Call him whenever you want" Mean said as he tapped Perth's shoulder in a friendly way and walked to his car and sat in the backseat with Plan.

The driver started the car and they left. Perth was still standing there. He never felt this helpless in his life. Leaving his friend who is just like a brother with a guy who almost killed him and turned into a disabled person was something he never wanted But he didn't have enough money and time to take good care of Plan.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

The car stopped near a house. The house was so big to be called a house it was a mansion a big one. Plan never felt this nervous he was not kind of used to this kind of luxurious things and he never wanted it all he want was a peaceful life some happiness and some people to share it  which he deserved like some normal person but he never got.

 Plan never felt this nervous he was not kind of used to this kind of luxurious things and he never wanted it all he want was a peaceful life some happiness and some people to share it  which he deserved like some normal person but he never got