Slipping away

A military parade is a configuration of soldiers whose movement is restricted by close-order manoeuvering known as drilling or marching. The military parade is now almost entirely ceremonial, though soldiers from time immemorial up until the late 19th century fought in formation. Massed parades may also hold a role for propaganda purposes, being used to exhibit the apparent military strength of a country. Well, you must be analytically speculating about what kind of nugatory and impractical blabbering I have written at the beginning of the chapter. These sixty-two words gibberish I just wrote made no sense is this what one would be thinking? Well sorry to break your heart it did make sense because this is what Plan was doing out of Anna's house at 3 o'clock in the night. An individual parade of anxiety and tightness of guts of how to reach Anna or how to face her and the biggest question is how to access the house precautionarily with the bulky guards in the main gate because he knew they won't let him in the extremely odd hours.

Watching Mr. Miguel proceeding out of the house felt like a god coming from the luminescent stairs of heaven just to save his bacon and in artless words save his ass. He respectfully bowed in front of Mr. Miguel all professionally but for a change, Mr. Miguel was smiling totally opposite from his straight fierce face in office.

"I saw you roaming around in the camera. What are you doing here in this late of the night?" Mr. Miguel questioned but unable to hold his horses he answered his own question "Well I know why you are here and just to inform you she is awake. I think you guys should talk. I am sorry for what my daughter said to you Plan. She is a bit curmudgeon and argumentative. She is like a bear with a sore head and somewhere I as a parent is a reason for this but your friendship is like antiseptic and medicine to her scars."

Plan kept listening to Mr. Miguel silently and Mr. Miguel finally concluded his conversation and stroked Plan's hair not as a boss but like a father "Please don't leave her for her stupidness."

"Please don't say this sir. These small fights can do nothing to our neverending bond." Plan used assuring words with a burnished collaboration of his courteous smile. Mr. Miguel feeling grateful smiled patting Plan's shoulder. "You can call me uncle this is not our workplace. I have told you many times before."

................................................................................................................................................................

Time doesn't exist, the clock exists. Time is just an agreed-upon construct. Time clock Tick Tock, Tick Tock!! Neither you can rotate it back to your favorite past or undo your mistakes! Nor you can fast forward it to find your destination. You can only move with it. The stop of the tick-tock in a pendulum clock doesn't freeze the moment. It deceives us from seizing that moment.  Plan conceding the same erudition in mind without wasting a single minute wanted to patch things up with Anna and here he was sitting in Anna's room waiting for the girl who left the room excusing and came back with two mugs of warm coffee.

The only audible sound in the pathetic and depressive silence was the tick-tock of the clock symbolizing the cardinal minutes that were getting robbed from them and the humming and buzzing sound regularly isn't serious, but it still indicates that something inside the air conditioner is off. Only two perturbing noises and utter silence of two humans were shielding both, not because of cynicism or rudimentary expectance to speak first but only just because both were not sure what to say or how to start. And finally, Anna raptured the silence with a piece of news that candidly didn't shock Plan much. He always had the hint something is wrong with the rib-tickling stories and the dating history of Anna.

"I am asexual Plan. I hope this will not affect our friendship" Anna's voice was a bit unsettled for no evident reason and her freezing cold hands were warming themselves with a hot cup of coffee. Plan's mouth got struck and resisted to work in confusion simply trying to arrange his next words to describe what she really meant to him but Anna took it in another way and thought Plan didn't really appreciate the shared news so she drilled her eyes on the vapors and the plume of the stream above the cup of coffee which is actually a cloud of tiny drops of water.