2) my brother is gay?

HEYHEY author here again😃. this chapter 2 so i hope you guys enjoy :)) ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 76 READS IDC IF THATS "NOT A LOT" I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE RN😁😁.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you woke up the next day 100% forgetting yelena was your new roommate, so you said "hitchhh did i tell you i met this annoying hottie yester- WAIT". you quickly set up from laying down and saw yelena staring at you with widen eyes. you then muttered to yourself "shit". yelena smirked and simply said "well good morning to you too y/n". you rolled your eyes out of embarrassment and said "morning yelena". you were about to check your socials on your phone when you see yelena looking threw it...

"YELENA".

"what?"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE PASSWORD WEIRDO".

"i'm just texting some boy you have in your contacts... levi? who's that?"

"my brother, NOW GIVE IT BACK".

you snatched your phone from yelena's hand and seen she texted levi saying "i think i have a crush". levi replied with "im coming to your dorm in 10 minutes brat". you were now in fear. your older brother levi was coming to your dorm, he wouldn't let anyone even come near you especially if someone liked you. he was just a overprotective brother. levi was a senior meaning his dorms were a bit farther from where your dorm was but you got distracted by your thoughts when you heard a knock at your door.

you then muttered to yourself "omg my fucking god this can't be happening right now". you opened the door to see your older brother levi looking PISSED AS HELL. you then said nervously "h- hey big bro, what brings you here?". he then said "don't bullshit y/n, now who the fuck is the kid so i can kill them". yelena's annoying ass then said "who said i wanted to die young?" you quickly said "YELENA I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU". yes, even though you thought yelena was good looking, she wasn't even your roommate for a day and she was annoying the fuck out of you.

levi then said "so who's your crush then shitty face". yelena started laughing at what levi said about you but you quickly snapped back "um one, i don't have a crush on anyone. two MY FACE IS'NT SHITTY BITCH". levi simply did his little "tch" and said "oh by the way y/n, i'm sorry for never telling you but i'm gay and i'm dating erwin. now get to class brat". before you could even say anything he closed your door leaving your dorm. you stood there in shock, you never thought someone as cold hearted and mean as levi would be gay.

was you mad he was gay? of course not. did you see it coming? hell fucking no. you truly thought levi would be one of those people that would grow up to be old, mean, and single but things have changed. you was actually happy levi came out as gay, maybe he wouldn't be such a dick now... he was still going to be a dick but maybe not as much. yelena then snapped you out of your thoughts and said "earth to y/n, you have class short stuff. you should get going. i wouldn't want MY roommate being late to class". you then said "yelena i swear to god-"

she cut you off saying "just get to class ma'am". you started undressing yourself looking for some clothes. you honestly didn't think much of changing in front of yelena but you seen her looking at your body and just... looking all over. you rolled your eyes and pulled out some clothes to wear. you pulled out a over-sized soul eater shirt with some light blue baggy jeans and all white air forces(feel free to pick whatever outfit you want!). you quickly put on your outfit and started packing your bag putting your computer and some other school stuff.

you noticed yelena was still laying down in bed on her phone so you said "um don't you have class?" she looked up from her phone and said "nope, my classes start later in the day". you then said "oh, that's pretty cool. welps gotta go so don't touch my shit. don't mess with any of stuff- matter of fact don't even go on my side of the dorm, got it tall bitch?" she laughed at you and said "whatever , i didn't wanna touch your shit anyways". you rolled your eyes and walked out the dorm. your first class was history so, you made your way to history.