11) positions~

hi besties, i'm highly fucking pissed right now because wattpad deleted this chapter so here i am writing it again. this is a smut chapter so if you don't like that kind of stuff don't read this. oh my fucking god y'all don't understand how bad i just wanna delete this shitty app. pls leave a vote for the chapter, thank you for the support as well. anyways, enjoy chapter 11.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: smut containing... mommy kink, gun kink, knife kink, hair pulling, strap on, scissoring, degrading, fingering, switch and etc.

"you... you what?"

"you heard me, i- i love you okay? you brought a different meaning into my life ever since i meant you. i know that sounds corny but it's true. your hair, your eyes, your body, shit everything about you is fascinating. the way you get defensive when i make fun of you or your moans when i- actually act like i didn't say that. but i don't know why you make me feel like this but i can't hide it anymore, i want you... all to myself".

oh so the tall blonde did have feelings for you, now everything made sense to you, finally. you then said "well, i love you too... yelena". she widen her eyes a bit, she didn't think you had any feelings for her. since you always pushed away your feelings and never express them, she was shocked. but you couldn't deny the fact that it felt like music to your ears when she said she loved you, it sounded... beautiful.

"y/n"

"yeah?"

"i really wanna fuck you right now".

"maybe we could- WAIT A SECOND. DIDN'T YOU FUCK THAT GIRL FROM THE OTHER GANG?"

"not exactly darling, it was orders from zeke. that girl had information too".

"oh, welps bed time".

"but we haven't had our fun yet, y/n~"

"h- huh?" immediately after you said that she grabbed you by your waist and kissed your lips. of course you kissed back stepping on your tippy toes wrapping your arms around her neck. you quickly melted into the kiss and so did she. she started to move her hands to your ass grabbing it making you let out a small whimper, while you made that whimper she slid her tongue in your mouth.

you moaned into the kiss as she continued to deepen the kiss. it was slow and meaningful, but still rough and full of lust. you could tell how bad she wanted you and you were gonna give it to her. she broke the kiss and said "jump". you jumped and she picked you up as you wrapped you legs around her waist while she was walking towards the bed. when you two were walking to the bed, you both never broke eye contact until she threw you on the bed getting on top of you.

she went straight back to kissing you, starting to take off her blazer throwing it to the side. you started to unbutton her shirt but she grabbed your wrists and said "so needy y/n, i hope your that needy when i'm fucking you". you then said "just kiss me yelena". she gave you a smirk and dove right back into the kiss but this time you two were fighting for dominance.

yelena was a top, come on just look at her of course she was but you... you were a switch. so you didn't like how yelena was being the top and taking over but you didn't mind, for now. you two continued to kiss while y'all tongues fought for dominance. it was a war trying to get dominance over yelena, her tongue was longer then yours meaning her tongue was reaching places in your mouth that you couldn't reach in hers. she's winning, fuck it.