6) welcome to the gang

HEYHEY AUTHOR HERE, can we just talk about how fucking dumb i am🤡🤡i made so many mistakes in the last chapter i'm so sorry-
anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ILY ILY! also the next chapter might take a while to publish because it MIGHT be a smut, if not then the chapter after but this is chapter 6 so enjoy babes😃🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: sexual activity

you woke up in a dark room with black walls and some people standing around. you had no idea where you was, you tired looking at your surroundings but you simply had no clue where you were. before you could analyze the dark room more, a figure walked up to you grabbing your chin and said "so your yelena's little roommate she's been talking about huh?"

you never seen this person in your life, like never. they had light skin with blond hair and wore glasses, the person looked to be tall but you couldn't tell because of how dark the room was. you didn't even hear when the person walked up to you which made you nervous. now that you thought about it, they looked like a man... they are a man. you then pushed your thoughts away and said "uh, i guess you could say so".

the blond man looked at you and said "i need you to leave yelena alone, she's not fit for relationships". for some reason your chest got tight like if someone just shot you, something about those words didn't sit well with you. even though the 6'7 woman bothered you to the max, you couldn't fight the fact you were gaining feelings for her. who the hell was this stranger to say yelena isn't fit for relationships, what a dick.

"you know what mr.blonde man? you can fuck off, don't fucking talk about yelena... damn bitch".

"ohhhh i see, your inlove with yelena~"

"N- NO I'M NOT".

"yes you are".

"NO I'M NOT".

"then why are you getting defensive?"

"..."

"exactly, your inlove with yelena".

"whatever"

"speaking of your lovely yelena, here she is".

the lights of the dark room turned on and you seen the one and only yelena. you wanted to get up and slap this bitch across the face for knocking you unconscious but unfortunately you were tied up. she then said nervously "hello my y/n daring" "yelena fuck off" "i told you i would explain everythinggg don't be mad at me" "shut the fuck up". yelena walked over to you and untied your hands from the rough rope.

as soon as your hands were free, you let your hand fly and bitch slap yelena. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N". "DON'T YOU EVER KNOCK ME UNCONSCIOUS". "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT". once she said that she picked you up throwing you over her shoulders and said "we'll be back, bitchy ass". "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP". she walked into the bathroom locking the door and putting you down.

at this point you were PISSED at yelena, it was 6:09 in the fucking morning and all you wanted was sleep in your cozy bed. it annoyed you even more that yelena wasn't explaining what was going on. you then said "yelena where am i and why THE FUCK did you knock me unconscious". she got quiet not saying anything, she looked like she was thinking of a response.

she then finally said "i never wanted you to find out about this or involve you in it but... long story short, i'm in a gang". you widen your eyes the most they could be widen. there was no way yelena could be in a gang, right? "stop the cap..." "i'm serious y/n". you couldn't believe it, you just couldn't. it sounded like a joke but unfortunately, it wasn't. your knees felt weak making you fall to the floor rethinking your life.