9) it's time

heyhey author here, again... so i know i said chapter 10 was gonna be a smut but i'm holding it for chapter 11 because i want the mission and the smut to be two different chapters, i'm so sorry! but thank you so much for 2.6k reads and 90 votes, i love you all so much :) BITCH TELL ME WHY I FELL ASLEEP TYPING THIS🤡 SORRY FOR THE WAIT- but this is chapter 9 so enjoy my babes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: mention of guns and sexual activity

you woke up the next morning and feeling something around your waist. you quickly sat up and seen yelena's long arms around your waist. um what the fuck? you pushed her off making the tall blond fall on the floor waking up annoyed and in pain. she then said "the hell was that for". "yelena, you said you were sleeping on the couch so how did you end up in my bed?" "well, the couch was to small and it was uncomfortable so i came here. plus i couldn't sleep, i didn't think you would mind since we had slept together before".

so it wasn't just you that couldn't sleep

you didn't say anything but "okay" walking away to brush your teeth and wash your face. you was a bit irritated yelena just came in bed and slept with you but, you would've probably done the same. the fact still remained that you were still mad at her though. how could she just say "fuck you" and then think it's okay to sleep with you? delusional ass.

after you brushed your teeth and washed your face, you were going to go find some breakfast since it was early. it was only 10:03am so might as well get something to eat. you still had on a sports bra with your pajama pants you went to go grab a shirt and your phone. as you were about to walk out the door you heard a knock at the door. out of curiosity you opened up the door and saw zeke with a bag in his head that had ihop in it. he then said "good morning y/n! as you know today is a big day for us so i got everyone ihop. there's enough food for you and yelena so eat up".

one thing about you was that you LOVED food like you adored food. you smiled and said "ZEKE THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH". you jumped on him giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, little did you know yelena was watching you. zeke blushed a little hugging you back but his hands went a little too low kinda touching your ass. you jumped a little by the sudden moment but didn't pay much attention to it. yelena then said "y/n darling come on. good morning zeke sorry to interrupt but me and y/n have something to talk about".

she grabbed the bag of ihop from his hand saying "thank you" and slammed the door on his face. you then turned to her and said "one, why would you slam the door on the wonderful man that just gave us free food? two, i am NOT your darling and three what is there to talk about?" she chuckled in a low tone and said "you might be mad at me and i might be mad at you but don't forget who you belong too. now stop acting bitchy before i-"

"yelena shut the fuck up".

"what did you say to me?"

"i said shut the fuck up".

"watch your mouth".

at this point you were pissed the hell off and didn't care what happened next, she was pushing your limits to the max. you had terrible anger issues that you didn't know how to control and right now, you definitely wasn't controlling them. it was annoying you how yelena thought she could just walk all over you but you wasn't gonna let her do that, not at all. you then said with a smirk on your face "make me then, bitch".

she walked over to you so fast you didn't even realize she did until her hand was around your throat choking you slightly. she then said "y/n stop fucking having this little attitude and shit. you belong to me, i'll kill anyone that would even think about being with you. your mine, and only mine. behave yourself". you were her's? she didn't even ask you out, bullshit.