13) hope?

authors note will now be at the end of chapters, it's very important so pls read after chapter. enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: guns and sexual language

what the hell was this person talking about, boyfriend? what "boyfriend" of their's did yelena kill? questions were filling your head while yelena and this person continued to go back and forth with each other

"YOU KILLED HIM"

"I DON'T CARE LET GO OF Y/N"

meanwhile, you were trying to get out of the person's arms but because of the hit you started feeling dizzy making you sadly pass out. yelena was losing her mind at the moment with everything happening. the only thing keeping her from shooting this person in their face was the fact you were being held at gun point and now, passed out.

suddenly tear gas filled the small hotel room making yelena fall to the ground, fighting to stay awake but before she could even make her next move, you and that person were gone. she couldn't move her limbs due to the tear gas making the tall woman weak, all she could was say to herself

"i've failed at keeping the only person i love safe".

you woke up in what seemed like a back of a van with your hands tied behind your back and your legs tied together. it was pretty dark not allowing you to see much but two people sitting down in the back of the van with you. you was able to see the person that was driving, it was the person that knocked you out but who was the other two? they both looked at you intensely making you say

"the fuck do you want?"

one with orange hair said "you, stupid bitch". you quickly snapped back and said "WHO THE FUCK YOU T-" he cut you off by holding a gun to your head saying "shut the fuck up". and which you did not wanting to die at such a young age. everything happened so fast in such little time.

one day you were on a mission, shooting shit up and getting some action. but now, you were in the back of a van tied up, feeling useless and unable to move.

well dammit.

before you could think for any longer you were knocked out, again.

YELENA'S POV:

zeke at the moment was yelling at me due to the fact i let y/n slip threw my hands so easily, pathetic is what i truly am. i couldn't even pay attention to the blonde man loudly shouting at me with angry, it's all my fault. only god knows what their doing to her. if i wasn't so suborn and just checked the door instead, she would be here... with me.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB YELENA, WE LOST ONE OF OUR BEST MEMBERS".

"IS THAT ALL YOU SEE Y/N AS? A MEMBER?SHE'S A PERSON FOR FUCK SAKE ZEKE".

"AND NOW SHE'S GONE BECAUSE YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN YELENA".

"you know what, fuck you zeke. when your done with your little shitty tantrum we can speak again. i'm going to find her with or without you".

before letting him reply, i left his office slamming the door shut. they say anger isn't good for the human body but yet it always finds it's way there. i know damn well i'm not going to find y/n anytime soon. i had no plan, no straight thinking thoughts, everything was just filled with hateful things.

there was nothing that could help clear my mind. everything in me was worried about y/n. sure she's a powerful woman that can handle herself but i don't know who these people are or why they took y/n. something about a "boyfriend" which i'm assuming is reiner, damn weirdo. i'm more then happy i blew his head off. if anything they should've took me.

y/n did nothing, just a regular person on the mission. she didn't even kill anyone besides shooting that one lady but that doesn't count. i was the one doing the killing and yet y/n is still being dragged into this misery, i'm a terrible girlfriend. why did i even ask her out if i can't protect her.

a walk would probably help clear my mind, with everything going on that's what i need. just a walk, to myself, without any thoughts. and that's what i did. i walked around the city looking at the tall buildings and the beautiful flowers with a sweet scent. i remember y/n telling me how much she loved photography, she would've loved to see this.

i was brutally interrupted by my phone beginning to ring, taking it out my pocket just to see it was zeke. "well that was fast" i whispered to myself but not wanting to deal with the man right now i hung up, shoving my phone back in my pocket continuing my peaceful walk.

as the sun started to go down and the streets became less crowded, the head lights started to beam of the glass windows. in all it looked amazing but i could feel someone following me though, i personally didn't feel like having a shoot out in the middle of such a stunning area. so, i kept walking until i reached a dark ally.

the person wasn't far behind so i yelled loud enough only for them to hear "what do you want, i know you're following me". they chuckled making me turn around facing them, her. she had glasses, short hair with some sort of undercut. her eyes were kinda grey with blue, very similar to her's. she's pretty, pretty short too.

"well no shit she's short to you, you're 6'7 yelena think straight" i told myself in my head

she then said "what's a handsome man like you walking around by yourself?" yes, we love being misgendered but who could blame her though. i do honestly look like a man. i reported back saying "i am a woman, and i just wanted some air". she chocked a eye at me and started walking towards me slowly making me back up reaching for my gun.

she then said "what's your name sweetheart?" while still walking towards me. "yelena, and you?" "rico, the name's rico" she said as she got closer to me. i stopped walking back letting my hands in faith, don't fail me now. she walked closer to me with her chest close to mines but because of the height difference i was just looking down at her.

she raised an eyebrow at me and said "wanna come home with me tonight?" "ma'am i have a g-" "come on just one night, you looked stressed baby let me take everything off your mind. i can fix all your problems". it's something about how this woman is talking me, it's making me forget about y/n, letting lust take over instead of staying faithful to the one i love most. i smirked and said "sure rico".

y/n won't mind, right?...

A/N: LMAO y'all thought shit was sweet huh? no but anyways we have to talk besties...

one: basically, i know i haven't been updating a lot lately. well, that's because people from my school have been trying to find me so i had to stop publishing, i'm so sorry for that, i truly am.

two: i've had to delete the chapter where i did a face reveal and i gave you guys my social for the same reason, school. i don't need a single teacher or student i don't trust finding this fic. sure some of my friends know but i have 5 friends in school so you see what i mean?

three: because of everything happening with school and people, i've got a twitter account so you guys can talk to me there! i always made another tiktok as well so pls go follow those!

tiktok: yelenaplsfuckme3

twitter: yelenasonlygf

four: y'all know my gf read my fics? shit is mind blowing. but i hope everyone is doing well, make sure y'all eat and drink water okay? i love you all :)