10) mission

HEYHEY AUTHOR HERE ;) 4K OMG OMG OKAY IM SCEARMJNG AJJJJHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUSHHHHHH MUAH MUAH MUAH HEHE ILY ILYYYYYUYY

PLS YALL ARE SO FUNNY FOR NO REASON- okay so OfC i'm gonna call y'all my besties for now on bc uh why tf not🙄🙄, love you bestie anyways i'm so sorry i took a long time to publish this, i didn't like it so i re did it  :) but let me stfu and let'...

PLS YALL ARE SO FUNNY FOR NO REASON- okay so OfC i'm gonna call y'all my besties for now on bc uh why tf not🙄🙄, love you bestie anyways i'm so sorry i took a long time to publish this, i didn't like it so i re did it :) but let me stfu and let's start chapter 10 besties, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: death, guns, alcohol, drugs, blood, knives, sexual language and sexual activity.

you and everyone else walked into the club separating from each other getting into the plan. the other gang wasn't gonna be there until another hour so the wait began. some members went to the vip section, others went to the dance floor trying to mix in with everyone else, zeke went to the next floor on top keeping view of everything and you and yelena went to the bar but kept a distance so it wouldn't look suspicious.

a hour passed and they still haven't shown, strange...

you knew nothing about who these people were or what they looked like, all you knew was that zeke wanted them dead by the end of this mission. after a while of still just waiting, they came. guns hanging out their pockets, eyes scanning the club and cocky smirks painted on their faces, great. just how you and your gang did, they all separated from each other, some going to the vip, others going to the dance floor and two making their way to the bar.

it was like they had the same plan zeke did, basically identical. it kinda freaked you out how similar the plans were but you got distracted by your thoughts when a blonde man with pale skin and a suit approached you and said "so what's a pretty lady like you doing out by yourself?" with a smirk on his face. you gave a quick look at yelena and she nodded her head letting you know, that was the leader of the other gang.

you had no choice but to go on with the conversation, that was your job anyways. you were like bait, you would get them drunk enough to leak whatever information was needed then get them killed. it was easy yet took such a long process. you then said nothing... nothing at all. you didn't want too, you could feel zeke's eyes piercing into your soul but you didn't care.

the blonde man then said "are you gonna talk or does 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 parts of you talk?" you then snapped and said "yes i do talk, now what do you need handsome". saying shit like that made you cringe so much but, you gotta do what you gotta do to get the job done. even though you were still mad at yelena, she's the only person you wanted to be with so talking to this man felt very, uneasy.

the blonde man then said "well well you speak, my name is reiner how about you?" "my name is y/n, nice to meet you reiner". you truly didn't care about this man at all, he was probably going to die in a couple of hours anyways but zeke would kill you himself if you didn't get the job done so, acting became a useful skill in this conversation. you two started to chat away talking about each other's life's and stuff.