7) a long day

author here againnn! 900+ reads😃? i'm literally gonna to cry thank you so much :)) also chapter 9 or 10 will be a smut! buttt this is chapter 7 so enjoy bye🤡😏.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW:  sexual language and sexual activity

you woke up the next day seeing that yelena still had her long arms wrapped around you still sleeping. her hair was messy from sleeping and honestly, it looked adorable. you looked at the time and seen that it was 1:48pm meaning your class was going to start soon. lucky for you, your classes were later in the day. your first class started at 2:15pm so you had enough time.

you tired to get yelena's arms off of you but she wouldn't move, like at all. ever time you tired to remove her arms, she started holding you tighter. if you didn't come up with some way to get her off of you, you would be late. so you started shaking her body trying to wake her up which took a while to do. after some time, she finally woke up groaning and annoyed you had interrupted her sleep.

you then said "i'm not a stuffed bear you can just cuddle while your sleeping, i have class in a couple of minutes. move". she looked up at you and said "i'll cuddle you whenever i want short stuff". you rolled your eyes and said "yeah sure whatever, now let gooooo i don't wanna be late". she then said "fine..." and let go of you allowing you to get up from your bed. you looked at the time and seen it was 2:08pm.

shit.

you started panicking while trying to while trying to find something to wear. you quickly took of your clothes leaving you only with a bra and underwear while taking out a hoodie and some baggy jeans to put on. you didn't even notice yelena looking at you up and down, she was definitely enjoying the view. you hurried and put on the hoodie and baggy jeans also packing your bag with school stuff.

you didn't even have time to put on shoes so you slipped on some slides and made your way to the door. before you could even open it yelena gave you a hug from behind wrapping her arms around your waist and said "have a good day and remember what i said about your curfew okay?" you then turned around and said "you don't own me~" giving the tall girl a quick kiss on the cheek and running out the door.

the first class you had was geometry which was on the other side of campus meaning you were gonna be running for a bit. you were determined to get to class on time, you just had to. while still running you looked at your phone seeing the time was now 2:12pm. you muttered to yourself "shit 3 more minutes" as you were still running. as you continued to run you seen your friend ymir kissing some blond girl?

you would definitely have to ask her who was that later. you and ymir had one big thing in common, liking pussy. it's really the main topic y'all ever talked about, everyone thought it was weird and disgusting but you two. usually ymir would hook up with random girls at party's and never see them again so you were pretty surprised and happy to see that.

"note to self, ask ymir who's that chick later".

you finally got to the front of the door of your class seeing that it was 2:15pm, perfect. you walked in saying good afternoon to your professor taking a seat in the back of the class next to your cousin mikasa. she was the only person you knew in this class and vice versa so you two would just talk to each other and do the work together. as you sat down in the chair you said "heyyyy eren simppp". she started to blush and said "Y- Y/N don't call me that". you just laughed at her.

mikasa has been inlove with eren ever since the first time she's seen him in high school during freshman year so, yeah she was pretty much down bad over him but she didn't care. you honestly thought it was kinda unhealthy the way she was inlove with him but who were you to say something about it. as long as he didn't hurt her, you didn't really care. your professor then said "may i have everyone's attention? we will have a new student joining us for the rest of the semester and here she is".