8) war?

HEYHEY AUTHOR HEREEE. bitch 1.78k fucking reads? i would kiss y'all if i could thank you so much for the support it really does mean the world to me😃😃. but official chapter 10 is going to be a smut so if it takes a while to publish, that's why! also i'm sorry for not publishing a chapter in a while, i had a lot of school work but i'm here now :) this is chapter 8 tho so enjoy besties🤡🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️.

TW: mention of guns, drugs and knives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a month has pasted since that day and life was getting... more interesting. armin grew enough balls to talk to annie and now they're close friends, for now. mikasa started to ease off of eren focusing on herself, as she should. levi and ewrin was still together. sasha and conny were doing well, still dumb as hell but you get the point. jean stopped being a flirt and made his main goal to get mikasa. hanji was just, still a science freak. peick and porco made it official. hitch was living her life and ymir and historia was happily inlove, so overall everyone was doing well.

but for you life was feeling fuzzy in a good way.

your grades had been going up, your mental and physical health was improving. you started feeling better about yourself, being more confident and overall just being a bad bitch, as you fucking should. but then when love came around... it was a different story. yelena had been your roommate for a little over a month now and it was official you had feelings for her but you could never tell if she felt the same way.

yes, she always flirted with you, teased you and tried to seduce you but you never could tell if she felt the same way. in your eyes you didn't think yelena would want to be in a relationship with you, you were so damn wrong. dumb y/n. little did you know, yelena actually had interest in you, a lot of interest.

she would talk to you about to zeke 24/7, she secretly took one of your shirts and smelled it whenever she missed you when you were at class, she even cuddled her pillow pretending it was you when you wasn't there. she was honestly falling inlove with you but she wasn't going to admit it so easily.

yelena's personality came with lots of confidence, so with having that much confidence it made her kinda... bougie in a way. meaning she thought you should confess first and spill all your love to her but you weren't planning on doing that at all and because of that it made things difficult. you were way to scared to admit your feelings to her and she just felt too superior to admit her feelings to you.

what a mess right?

one was terrified and the other felt too high ranked. how the hell was the two ever going to admit their feelings to each other? at this point, everyone knew you both had a thing for each other but you two, how idiotic. even fucking zeke knew and that mother fucker didn't give no shits about all this love stuff. it was painfully obvious you two liked each other but the both of you never caught on.

but there wasn't much time to think about love, not right now. you were still in zeke's gang along with yelena so you had to learn. you learned how to shoot a gun, how to throw a knife, how to drug someone and the list goes on and on. these things was very important for you to learn since you know you didn't want to like... die. but after all of training and learning how to master these things, zeke is finally letting you do a mission.

the mission was simple, kill another gang. why zeke wanted this? you didn't know, you wasn't paying attention in the meeting. was it something important you probably should've listened to? yes, hell yes. it didn't matter if you listened or not anyways because yelena was on your neck about it 24/7.

"y/n you can't just fuck around this is life or death here".

"yeah yeah whatever i'll be fine. all we have to do is shoot some people at some club and then dip right?"