3) the campus slut

HEYHEY AUTHOR HERE I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!! OKAY SO MY TITI WAS TRYNA FIND MY WATTPAD SO YALL KNOW HOW I NAMED THIS "•HER roommate•" YEAH I HAD TO CHANGE IT BC SHE FOUND IT BUT I CHANGED THE NAME BEFORE SHE COULD READ IT SO AS OF RIGHT THE NAME OF THIS WILL BE "yelena's roommate". I WILL CHANGE IT BACK NEXT WEEK. SORRY ABOUT THIS :((
anyways this is chapter 3, enjoy besties😁.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW: blood, fighting and a bit of sexual activity

you were honestly surprised that a person like... petra would be dating yelena, or so you thought. petra had been known as the girl that hooked up with everyone and ruining relationships, she basically was a hoe. she fucked guys, girls, some teachers too. why was she such a hoe? no one knew. was anyone gonna stop her? nope. no one wanted to deal with a person like her, plus she was pretty rude to everyone besides her friends which she barely had.

yelena looked shocked petra was here at y'all dorm. shocked like she never knew her which made you wonder why she was even here in the first place. yelena then said "petra, i'm not your love, leave. now."

"NO. I'M INLOVE WITH YOU".

"petra, leave."

"WHY, GIVE ME A GOOD REASON".

"well..."

"WELL WHAT?"

"i have a girlfriend, she's right here"

when she said that she turned and looked at you. you looked at yelena with widen eyes and said "HUH-". you got cut off by yelena wrapping her arms around your waist which honestly... made you feel butterflies. yes, yelena was annoying as fuck and you wanted to just slap the shit out of her, you still thought she was attractive but you didn't know if you actually had feelings for her which made you question to yourself "why do i feel like this"...

petra then yelled "WHO EVEN IS SHE ANYWAYS. SHE'S SO UGLY WHY WON'T YOU COME WITH ME?". at this point yelena looked annoyed and pissed, she was getting heated that petra talked about you in such a rude way. yelena snapped back and said "for one, that "she" is y/n. two, we had a one night stand petra get over it. and three, everyone has been in you petra. your not even pretty like my lovely y/n".

while petra started yelling again going on and on, you whispered to yelena giggling "so i'm your girlfriend now huh?" she then said "just so she can leave me the fuck alone". petra then said "WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT". you were annoyed at this point and just wanted this bitch to leave so you said "talking about how you need to get yo ass out of here".

petra walked over to you and slapped you right across the face. you immediately removed yelena's arms from around your waist and tackled petra to the floor, getting on top of her and rocking her shit. you were rocking her shit badly, you consistently just kept punching her. you didn't care if she was bleeding or if you broke her nose. it was out of anger. was it out of anger because she slapped you? absolutely. was it because she called yelena her love? you didn't know but something about petra calling yelena her love, just made you feel uneasy. was you... jealous?

yelena quickly picked you up throwing you over her shoulder but also making sure petra wouldn't try and touch you. you then screamed "YELENA PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN, I'M NOT DONE BEATING THIS BITCH"

"y/n, clam down. petra get up now and leave".

"YEAH YOU FUCKING BITCH. LEAVE".

yelena then whispered in your ear "relax daring, i wouldn't want to punish you~". petra then got up limping leaving the dorm and said "WHATEVER. FUCK YOU Y/N. FUCK BOTH OF YOU". you then yelled back "I'LL FUCK YOU UP AGAIN YOU SHITTY SLUT". she slammed the door shut leaving. yelena put you down and said "you know y/n, you look hot fighting. i wonder how you would look fighting nak-"