Chapter 12 : Guardian

...

... ...

... ... ...

Okay... sooo...

I know you're all excited and looking forward to this chapter, I know most of you are aware this is not a happy, lovey-dovey fanfiction, I know most of you know what is to expect in a pregame oumasai fic, I know most of you are well aware that this ship is an abusive one, without consent in most fics, I know this is not the first time I'm saying it...

/!\ /!\ /!\

BUT !!

If you wanna leave, this is your last chance ! The last part of this chapter is clearly not a happy end, there are mentions ooooooof... rope... with one letter different... a 'a' replacing some letter... non-consent...

/!\ /!\ /!\

Now, either you see what I mean, you can decide by yourself or even get super excited because I know some of you have been waiting for ages for this but if you have no idea of what I mean...

Leave, just go away please... don't force yourselves to read this if you are young/sensitive/embarassed by this kind of things... I promise I won't get mad...

And I'm so sorry Kokichi... I know I've already said it...

But for the end of this chapter...

I'm... really really... sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*click !*

« Ah !! »

I screamed upon hearing the camera taking a picture and blinding me with a bright white light. My eyes had been closed for so long now, I just opened them. They needed time to get used to being opened once again. Moreover, the whole room was dived only in an almost complete darkness. The curtains hanging at the window were shut. The only light coming inside the room was from the hallway outside of the room, through the mid-opened door. I almost couldn't distinguish the camera sitting in front of me.

My eyes hadn't even have enough time to get used to the darkness of the room, it's no wonder such a bright light hurts me so much.

I can hear my stalker getting angry as I am closing my eyes to ease the pain.

« Kokichi !! Argh... I hope that... »

*clic *

« You... imbecile !! »

*slap !*

First my eyes, and now I can also feel a sharp pain on my cheek, almost making me sway and fall off the bed I still sit on.

My cheek was burning... I could feel some kind of heat, a warm and painful trace in the shape of a hand was now drawing itself on my face. And then, it was my head which hurt. My stalker grabbed my hairs and pulled my head in front of his :

« Your eyes are the most important and the cutest part of your face !! They're the ones displaying your despair !! Don't blink !! I've been waiting four years for this moment, to finally be able to take a picture of your deepest despair, don't ruin everything !! Okay ?! »