Chapter 2 : Unfair

The next day, New World Order's theme is -once again- what wakes me up.

For once, I don't have any difficulties waking up because I had a good night sleep and I couldn't wait anymore to watch the end of the Danganronpa episode.

Mom forced me to stop at the execution yesterday. I turn my phone on as discreetly as possible and obligate my eyes to support the light coming from it.

As I was expecting, not much is happening after the execution, much less something I didn't expect.

There's just Ai, completely destroyed, asking for the others to leave her alone in the trial grounds and Hiro running to Kitto to ask her some questions before nighttime.

Kitto is what I like to call « the ultimate mystery » of this season. In other words, the character we don't know the talent and who calls themselves « ultimate ??? ». But saying « question marks » out loud and three times instead of just one is pretty long and annoying so I'd rather say « the ultimate mystery ».

And, I must admit, there are a lot of questions I'd like to ask her too. I thought Gisei and Satoshi's trial would be solved thanks to Tura or Keiji Omura, this season's ultimate detective. But Kitto's the one who showed the decisive clue enabling everyone to understand that the only person who could have killed Gisei was Satoshi.

The way she found out that clue is clearly suspicious and raises questions that Hiro went to ask her.

But Kitto is Kitto so she simply claims that she has neither the envy, nor the obligation to answer him about that and quickly goes away, leaving Hiro and us spectators dumbfounded and still with our questions still unanswered.

...

That's Kitto for you.

She's always been like that since the beginning of the season : cold but clever, suspicious but a great partner during the class trials. I wonder how she will evolve in the future... when will we finally learn what her talent is ?

I have no idea what it could be...

While I keep thinking about the secret talent of that mysterious woman, one last scene hypes us : someone we can't see, hidden in the shadows, laughs saying it's time to get into the interesting part.

I bet they're the mastermind ! I wonder who it is, by the way...

Ah... damn... I really suck at theories...

Once the chapter 2 is over, I sit up in my bed and stretch a little to help my body get ready for the day. I put Monomi on the side of my bed,near my pillow and put my blanket on my bed quite nicely. Mom always tells me not to make my bed completely, this allows her to tuck me in at bedtime, like from when I was a little kid.

Hum ? My blanket is wet ?

Well... on a little part of it near my face. I touch the wet part : it's still a bit warm... and there are some tiny bubbles on it. This is clearly not water... I didn't even drink any water during the night so of course it's not.

Then... what is it ?

I get the blanket closer to my face, to my nose to be more precise and I sniff : it stinks... and it looks pretty disguting...

Is this saliva ?

Oh god don't tell me I drooled while I was sleeping just because I was breathing with my mouth open... My mom's going to be sooo happy when she'll do the laundry...

I sigh. I didn't even notice I was doing something so disgusting in my sleep...

A cold wind helps me to go back to reality and reminds me I should get dressed. I turn around : my bedroom's window is open. Oh please no... did I forget to close it again ?!