Chapter 21 : Aftermath

I'm not saying you have to pay me to know what'll happen next... but I created an uTip account !

So if you want to support me, the writing, covers or YouTube videos... you just have to watch some ads, you don't even need to donate money ! ;-)

(It's only if you want to of course ^^, https://www.utip.io/eeveegfi )

Oh god, not my type to brag about good things but I've got such a nice week ! ^^

It was pretty calm and peaceful, I've got a good news and lots of free time so let's just say I was on fire about Guardian Demon's writing ! I was able to write a first shot of some chapters ! XD

Which is not a bad thing considering the publication planning for the next weeks because of a certain event which is slowly getting closer and closer... we still have some time but still... I hate it XD

I'll tell you more about it soon in the q&a book (questions and answers basically)

Surprisingly, this chapter is pretty safe ! No sexual references, nor schizophrenia !! There's still a bit of paranoïa and murders !! but other than that, it's pretty calm...

(well... calm... this is still pregame and yandere Shuichi ! XD)

On those words, hope you enjoy ! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« Hu... huum... »

Wh... what happened ? What happened to me ?

*cling ! cling !*

« Hm... » I growl while gaining back some conscience... the calm around me was so good... so peaceful... for a moment, it felt like I didn't have anymore problem...

This is warm... so warm and soft... my body... still hurts a bit but... aah...

Aaah !!

Aah...

Nevermind, my body's still hurting so much...

Ah shoot... that's right... I remember now... I remember Shuichi's punishment... it still hurts so much... I lay down and grab my nipples in an attempt to ease the pain... it hurts so much...

*cling !*

Hum ? What's going on ? Curious, I try to open an eye. I'm tired... I feel exhausted... my chest... my legs... my engine... everything hurts... but I still try to open my eyes...

My vision is blurry at first but I can quickly distinguish... the... the ceiling... the wall covered with pictures of me... a soft and warm purple blanket is on me, touching my chin...

*cling ! cling !*

Aaah... so much noises... my head... I turn around and I find... Shuichi... grabbing... a needle ?! No !! Don't tell me he's going to... ?!

« Shuichi !! No !! Don't !! »

« Huh ? »

I panicked upon seeing this !! So much that my exhaustion seemed to evaporate in an instant and that I stood up in an instant to go hug him to beg him. Not this !! Not the syringe !!

*bam !*

« Aah... aouch... »

Shit... I stood up and quickly went towards him. So quick that I stood up too suddenly for my still painful legs and that I fell onto the ground. Not to mention my body still hurts so much and is so much weak from the punishment he gave me...