-P R O L O G U E-

Lily Stevens wasn't a special girl.
She was just another teenager, going to high school.
A young model and actress, having played only a few roles.
A role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and some small roles in other movies or series.

She was 15 years old, almost 16, living in London with her parents and her four siblings: Celia, her older sister, Tyler, her older brother, Elizabeth and Evelin, her younger sisters.

Her best friend, Ariadne, and her have known each other since they were both four years old, so they were pretty close.
Ariadne wasn't famous or something, but she proud of her best friend, and they both loved each other.

Later on, Lily, Ariadne met two other kids named Mason and Monica, and they all became a small group of friends, Mason being the only boy.

Lily had another best friend, Leo.
But they had an argument, and now, they didn't even talk anymore. Lily didn't have a problem with it, but she was changed after the fight between them.
She might have had a small crush on him, but now, she tried to avoid anything to do with 'love'.

Her personality also changed. She used to be a sweet, soft but insecure girl around everyone.
Now, she was more harsh to everyone. She was still very insecure, but she learned how to out on a mask whenever she wanted to, and to not show any emotions. A good liar, she was for sure. Not always, but most of the times, yes.

Lily's hobby's were baking, modelling, and playing (field) hockey.
Yes, she played hockey, and before anyone can say 'but that's a boys sport!' No, it isn't.
She despised people that said such things like that. Or when people say horse riding isn't a sport.

Anyways, since she had a role in the Marvel movies (the Avengers and more), she and the Marvel cast had become great friends. Even though there was a huge age difference, the cast was like family to her.
She didn't have many actor friends, but Tom Holland was one of the closest friends.

Her everyday life was simple: school, hanging out with friends or doing her homework, and then being on her phone until midnight. When there were projects of new movies going on, they would just mix into her routine, but that wasn't a big problem.

So, as said, everyday started with school of course.
Just like today.