-T H R E E-

And then, the bell rung.
Lily gasped.
They've been walking around the school for a full period?

'Oh my god.' Louis chuckled.
'We've been talking way too long.'

'Yeah. Come on, we gotta go.' Together, Louis following Lily, they got back to the big hall, which was filled with students right now.

Lily groaned. 'We have to find a table now, before everything is taken.'

They made their way through the crowd, searching for a good place to sit down.
When they found one, Lily said,
'I have to text the others that we're here.'

She pulled out her phone to text them, but she saw Mason and Monica had already texted her.

The core four🤗🤪
Mason- May-e-Bay🤠
Ariadne- Walmart Ariana Grande😁
Monica- My little pony bitch🦄
Lily- Famous hoe🥶

May-e-bay🤠
LILY
Where tf r u
Have you already kissed new boy
I assume you have since ur still not answering

My little pony bitch🦄
If she doesn't like him
by now im gonna steal him
Also where's Ari
Is she dead

Famous hoe🥶
Guys
We're at table 5
Come to us rn
Pls im here alone with him and he's annoying

-

'You know, I have a name.' Louis said. He had been watching on her phone over her shoulder.

'Oh I'm sorry, Louisiana, I totally forgot.' She answered sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. 'So who are all these people?'

'My friends. Monica, Ariadne and Mason.'

'Oh. And do you and Mason... you know...?'

'Do Mason and I what?'

'You know, are you two like... together?'

'What? No! Why?'
She answered. She was curious to know why he asked.

'Oh, nothing, just-' He waved it off.
'So what did "My little pony bitch" whoever that may be, mean with "steal him"?'

'Monica thinks that you're hot, so she wants to steal you from me, even though you're not mine.' While she explained, she felt her cheeks heat up, and her eyes widened.

'Well, then let me be yours.' He smirked.

'No! I swear, you can't stop flirting, don't you?' She rolled her eyes, something she seemed to be doing a lot today.

Louis was about to answer, when she heard a familiar voice call her name.
'Lily!'

'Ari! Where were you? Moni and Mace asked where you were, but you didn't answer.' Lily stood up to hug her best friend.

'Oh, yeah, I didn't really look on my phone. Anyways, who's this guy here? Your new boyfriend?' Ariadne asked, pointing to Louis.

He introduced himself.
'Hi, I'm Louis, I'm new here. And uhm, no, I'm not her boyfriend. Not yet.' He briefly looked to side at Lily, a smirk on his face.
Then, he stretched his hand out to Ariadne, and they shook hands.

'Not yet?' Ariadne mouthed to Lily without making a noise, also smirking.

'So, Louis, I see you've already made friends with Lily here?' She said, and he answered,