-T H I R T H Y-

It was a few days later, past midnight, when Lily got a call from Louis. She had been up all night thinking about what she could do to stop her parents from moving to America. She decided to ignore the call, but it got annoying when he called her five times more after that. She didn't want to answer him, so she texted him.

Louisiana😭

Lily🥰
Louis STOP CALLING ME

Louisiana😭
Lily please listen to me
I never shouldve broken up with you
And I am so, so, sorry

Lily🥰
Why apologise rn when u know it was YOUR choice to break up, NOT mine

Louisiana😭
Bc I realised I made a really
big mistake by doing so
I thought it was for the best but
later on I realised I can't
live without you

Lily🥰
Yeah but maybe it was a
good decision to break up

Louisiana😭
Lily dont say that

Lily🥰

No Louis, you screwed up and I am not going to accept your apology like this
Why are you doing this
over text anyway, you know
that's the worst way to apologise EVER

Louisiana😭
Bc I know your parents wouldn't
allow me to come over at
this time and you wouldn't pick
up when I called

Lily🥰
I didnt pick up FOR A REASON, Louis
So please dont bother me again

Louisiana😭
I know you're mad but can we please just talk tmrw?
Lily?

-

An hour later, when the clock said 3.34 a.m., Lily was still awake. She had tried multiple times to fall asleep, but she just couldn't stop overthinking literally everything.

She had closed her eyes again, giving it another try to fall asleep, when she heard a shuffle in her room. Which was strange, because she wasn't the one who made that noise, and there was no one else in the room. Or so she thought. She heard another shuffle and a grunt, and realised the sound was coming from outside, but still, it sounded very close to her room. Suddenly, something hit her window, making it shake a bit. Though she wasn't really scared, she still wondered what it could be, so she decided to look out the window. When she stood close nearby, she looked down through the window and saw. . . A boy. Not just a boy, it was Louis, or at least someone who looked like him. Climbing up her house. Almost reaching her window.

'Louis?' Lily whispered slowly. He looked up, and she saw it indeed Louis. 'Louis! What the hell are you doing here?' She whisper-yelled.

'Uh, a little help here?' He asked innocently as he stretched out his arm to her when he had reached the window. She pulled him into her room, and closed the window. Louis looked around nervously before he looked at her.

'So? Can I get an answer? What are you doing here?' Lily said as she crossed her arms.

'Well, you didn't want me to apologise over text, so. . .'

'Oh my god Louis, it's 3.30 in the morning!'

'I know, but I had to come, I really just want to make things okay between us again! I wanted to fix this!'