🎮Game night Bet🎮

Requested by Itz_MoonliglxhtChan

Type: Fluff 💝

Zanders POV 💜:

"And if that simp DARES TO TOUCH YOU I WILL-" "Zander i'll be Fine" Hailey assured me, she was going to a sleepover and i knew Jake was gonna be there, "I just dont get why you have to leave me here alone, the one weekend mom and dad are gone you leave me eh?" i mummered trying to sound like i was hurt, "Oh please, and if your really so bothered about being home alone just ask Luke to come over"

I felt a layer of blush creep on my face, it was fine if itvwas me,Luke and Hailey or one of my parents but i always felt akward when it was just me and Luke, "Your thinking about inviteing him? Is that why you have gone so quiet?" "No, i just cant believe my step sister said something smart for once" I chuckled "ZANDER WHAT THE-" "Oh look Hailey daisys mom is here time for you to go okay bye-" i said while pushing her out the door and locking it. After i saw the car drive away i immediatly pulled out my phone and texted Luke, since it was already 7:30 ish i told him he could just sleepover ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

20-30 minutes later and i heard a knock, i ran up to answer it and saw Luke standing in the door way smileing, "Hey!" He started, "Hey" i said as he walked in, "so um what do you wanna do?" Luke thought for a second and then said, "OH, Do you wanna play Truth or Dare?" "Sure i guess"

---------

"Truth" Luke says proudly, "okay then, um who do you have a crush on?"

"Dare-"

I glared at him, "What?" he says confused, "you always do this.." "Do what Zander?"
I looked down,"When ever i ask you about your crush you always change the subject," i started,"We are bestfriends i thought we told each other everything?"

Luke stayed silent, "Well you do the same!"

We both stayed in an akward silence untill i got up and said, "okay bet" i pulled out two controllers and the disc for Mario Kart.(i dunno man-) I handed a controller to Luke, "who ever loses has to tell the other who they have a crush on" Luke rolled his eyes,"Zander you know i ALWAYS use to beat you at this game when we were younger so no doubt i will beat you again"

"S-SHUT UP! I WILL BEAT YOU THIS TIME I CAN FEEL IT!" Luke laughed,"Okay then, its a deal"

-----------
Lukes POV 🧡:

"How" Zander said while looking at the TV, i was laughing uncontrollably, " I TOLD you , you cant beat me" i said smirking,"So tell me Zander wickham who do you have a crush on?" i kinda felt bad for him but atleast i avoided telling him i liked him,

"Okay what if we did one more round-"

"Zander."

"OKAY FINE UGH," he put his controller down and fiddled with his fingers,"U-Umm, well, it dosent really matter b-because." he paused "because?" he still didnt talk and stayed silent, "Because even if i were to confess, he would probably reject me..a-and i know he has a crush on someone else so theres no point in telling you.." i gave him a confused look, "well even if he DOES reject you, its his loss!" he smiled warmly,"thanks Luke..."

His smiley soon faded, "So...What about you?" My eyes went a little wide "E-eh?!" I already knew he likes someone else so there's no point in confessing now, "I said"he got a little closer to me, "who do YOU like?" I felt my face heat up when he got a little closer, "o-oh, umm, Hey that wasn't the deal! And plus you didn't even tell me your crushes name or who they are!" i said trying my best to change the subject, "I know it wasn't the deal but I'm curious, also like I said there's no point in telling you because he will never like me back.."

Zanders POV 💜:

"there's no point in telling you because he will never like me back.." i felt tears form in my eyes as i said this, "Im not-Eh?!" he said giving me a concerened look, "Zander?! Hey whats wrong?! D-dont cry!" i hadnt even notice i had tears streaming down my cheeks, "i-its just...do you not like me anymore?" His eyes went wide again, "W-What?! No No of course I still like you it's not that I don't trust you it's just that..." he fiddled with his fingers "I can't tell you because..." "BECAUSE WHAT LUKE!" I practically shouted at him, "LUKE WHY CANT YOU-" I was cut off half way through my sentence to Luke's soft lips on mine.

I didn't react at all until melting into the kiss, we spilt apart and he immediately went back to where he was sitting before, "I'm sorry, I-I should've asked first..." i stayed in shock as my tears faded," s-so, I'm guessing I'm your crush e-eh?" He looked at me and gave me a warm smile while nodding, "y-yeah, and since you kissed back I'm guessing I'm your crush too e-eh?" I nodded, there was an awkward silence until I spoke up,

"S-so, what a-are we?" I got up and sat next to Luke putting my hand on top of his, he chuckled, "what do you want us to be~?" "I think you know the answer to that.." I say looking down, a little while later we both went upstairs in my bedroom and laid down together in my bed, we looked at each other awkwardly until he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, this action caused me to blush, I rested my head on his chest, he was really warm, "Heh,do you want me to stay like this?" "Mhm!" I said quickly, we both eventually fell asleep,

——————
The next morning
——————-

We both woke up to my door slamming open, it was Hailey, she looked at us, "okay ew, um anyway Dads making Waffles so um,-" "OUT!" I shouted , my face completely red,"okayy jeez, she said closing the door, me and Luke layed back down, untill i reliezed, "wait..DAD?!" Hailey creeked open the door once more, "PFFT- OH YEAH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, THEY DECIDE TO COME BACK EARLY,THEY CAME BACK LATER LAST NIGHT SO THEY SAW YOU AND LUKE PFFT-" "H-HAILEY" Hailey laughed uncontrollably,"that explains what Dad said," me and Luke looked at each other in confusion, "w-what did Dad say?" She turned her head to Luke giving him a devilish grin, "He said he wants to talk to you Luke, IN private" she slowly closed the door giggling on her way out.

A/N: and that kids is how Luke died 😔, JKJKJKJK, ALSO UM HELLO TYSM FOR 50+ READS 🥺💜🧡💜🧡 I adore you little angels sm! Bye for now! :)))

1186 words