🎹Keyboard🎹

Requested by KarleyTheLukeSimp

Type: Fluff?💝

Lukes POV 🧡:

"Okay," Zander started, i was at his house practiceing, "I need to go use the restroom" he walked out the door. I gazed at his keyboard, it amazed me how well he played it, I went up to it I pressed on some of the keys, usually he didn't like people playing on it, but he was always okay with me, so I continued trying to play it, that was until one of the keys didn't make a sound when I pressed on it, "Hmmm, maybe I need to press harder," I pressed on it harder, still no sound, "Ugh what is going on-" before I could finish my sentence some of the keys jumped out of placed, my eyes widened reliezing my mistake. I started hearing footsteps. I quickly closed the key board and ran over to my drum set, "Hey Luke, okay where did  we leave off." he went over to his keyboard slightly opening it untill i slammed it back down "U-Um, OH LOOK AT THE TIME I SHOULD PROBABLY GET GOING!" i took Zanders keyboard and put it uo on the shelf, Zander gave me a look of confusion as i jolted out of their as soon as possible,

i grabbed my phone and scrolled thourgh
the caller IDs befoe calling "Strawberry Simp" i rang it and Jake picked up, "Hey Luke whats up-" "JAKE I NEED HELP!" i heard him fall out of his seat, "Jake i broke Zanders keyboard, but maybe im over thinking this- i mean he wont be mad at me right-Jake?" i looked down to relize he had hung up on me, i grunted and decided to call a few places to try and buy him a new one.

----
After looking for a long time i finally had found one exactly like the one he currently had. I snuck in his house using the key he had under his doormat. After replacing the keyboardd i made my way to reach for the doorknob "Lukkkeeee? What are you doing here?"

I turned around to face the 6 year old little girl, she had on a unicorn oensie on and was holding her ipad. "Hi Bethany" i sighed realived it was her and not her brother. "Zander just had me um, sleepover, but uh im going now" she tilted her head, "Hailey told me once you two do things like Mommy and Daddyyyy" she extended the "y" in "Daddy", I tried to hide my face from her as I turned red, "Yes-I MEAN NO NO EW THATS GROSS WE UM...we just played Mario kart okay?" She grinned "Good because if you ever hurt my brother I'd rip off your head and put it on one of my Barbie dolls torsos" I nervously laughed, "Just, please keep this between us okay?" Her eyes trailed off to the corner of the room where their was a black cabinet, she pointed to it, "Mom told me if I cleaned up my mess she would get me a new toy"

I faked a interested look "cool?-" She interrupted once again, "so if you clean up my mess I won't tell Zander you were here, and that you broke his FAVORITE piano" she pointed to the empty piano box in my hand. My eyes widened and she gave me a cute yet evil giggle, I sighed and got to work.
---------

"Hahah hi Zander why did you call me over I thought we only practiced Wednesdays Hahahahaha-" he turned to his piano and back to me, "mmm Beth just told me something weird earlier today" "what-" "yeah when mom asked her about her mess she said something about her getting help?" "OKAY I GOTTA GO BYE I LOVE YOU-" I speeded out of their.

Zanders POV 💜:

I sighed watching my boyfriend walk- er run back to his house, he can be so cute sometimes.. So cute that I can't even get mad at the fact he forgot to take the plastic wrap off of "my keyboard".

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE I LOST MOTIVATION AFTER DOING SOME SCHOOL EXAMS BUT IM BACK-

699 words