🎊Lukes Birthday🎊

Shhhh no his birthday didn't pass no I'm not late shhhhh

Type: Fluff💝

Requested by @bluebellmxst

Ding

Dingg

Luke rolled out of bed to turn off his alarm clock he checked the date, "oh it's my birthday!" he didn't think much of it, he went downstairs and saw a note on the counter

"Hi Baby! I have had to go to work extra early today! Happy birthday and have a good day at school! Theirs leftovers in the fridge!"

He smiled at his mother's note, once he got dressed he walked into school, everything after that was pretty normal, he'd get a casual "Happy birthday!" Every now and then but that's pretty much it, it didn't bother him of course. He had other worries, he hadnt seen nor heard of Zander all day, they were best friends, nor did he see any other memebers of the Music club.

Before he knew it, Lunch had came, he headed to the Music room, "Huh, its so dark, wheres the light swi-" he flicked on the lights to suddenly hear a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEE" He looked around and saw the music club standing their, decorations on the walls, Luke smiled "aww you guys are so sweet!"

"Thanks for doing all this guys! It was so much fun!-" Luke was intruppted by a tap on his shoulder, he turned and saw Zander looking at him with an embarresed look, "oh! U-um hey Zander, what's up" "I-I umm" Everyone suddenly got their phones out and smiled, Zander mumbled "I-I forgot to g-give you my present" Luke looked surprised, "oh! You didn't have to-"

Before he could finish his sentence Zander grabbed his scarf and got on his tippy toes, kissing his cheek, once he pulled away both boys were a blushing mess

"Z-Zander I-"

"OHMYLOOKATTHETIMEOKGOTTAGO"

Zander practically dashed out of the classroom and into the hall, Luke smiled and touched his cheek,

"Best birthday gift ever"