12. Strangulation

After a while of walking they arrive at a place.

"Open the door" Yoongi says out loud and the command is complied, they both proceed to enter something as there is a sudden change in temperature and climate.

"There's stairs, be careful" He says quietly and Evelyn nods, carefully stepping down on the stairs, mumbled voices can be heard, the noise increases as they step down the stairs.

Another door is opened and another smell smelt. The smell of junk food mixed with iron and blood. She sniffs her nose around at the unusual blend in scent.

"Suga you're here? Who's that?" A voice is heard, she expected a response from Yoongi but instead he removes her blindfold. She is greeted by familiar men, and a man covered in complete blood.

One of the boys seem to notice her intense stare at the tortured man and steps in front of her blocking the view, "Hey you must be...Eve?" He says cheerfully and she nods rather uncomfortably.

"Oh another beauty, shit Jungkook we must be blessed today" A voice says at a distance, unable to see Evelyn reaches for her glasses and puts them on to find a smirking Jungkook agreeing with Jimin's comment.

"Long time no see folks" She sparks.

"What brings you here M'lady?" RM the kid who they recruited at a casino asks and Evelyn cringes at her nickname.

"I don't know myself" She smiles and turns to the man beside her, "Why am I here...Suga?"

"Pretty simple" He shrugs walking away from her and nudging J-Hope, who she assumes was the one who blocked her view, out the way, "See Evelyn this is what we do" He explains as he points at the tortured man on the chair.

She stands looking at the man who is now muffling sounds and spitting out blood and her expressions don't change, "What about it?"

"She's already psycho, who hurt you?" She hears someone say and laughs.

"Nah not even Psycho, maybe a lil crazy" She says gesturing.

"So you don't think this stuff is gore? You're supposed to faint" Jin asks confused as to why this girl hadn't give a reaction.

"I like blood" She smiles and a couple boys groan and call her a psychopath once again, "Well he must've done something bad right? I'm all for justice" She explains looking around to the boys that called her a psychopath.

"She has a point" RM says, "But that does not explain why she's here" He bites on to a red apple.

"She wants to be part of the investigation" Yoongi reports.

"Why?" Taehyung asks from a corner, a laptop on his lap an a drink on his hand.

"Why not?" She asks back.

"And you think it's that easy? Tell us you want to join and then join whenever you like" Jimin says in a scoff.

"What do you want me to do then?" She replies and they all grow quiet.

"Kill." A faint voice says, "Kill this man here, and we'll consider" It was Jungkook. The boys turn to look at him and back at Evelyn expecting her to refuse.

"Using what?" She asks and J-hope sighs.

"Your hands." Yoongi declares, "So you can feel his flesh die under your fingers, so you can feel his body grow cold and dry and his face turn blue at the lack of air you're stopping going into his brain. I want you to see his expression as he begs you to stop and let him breath, I want you to remember that expression for the rest of your life. Just Like very single one of us remember the faces of the people we've killed"

"Then can I be part of the investigation?" She asks sarcastically expecting silence to mean yes.

"Well you don't have much option" Taehyung sparks up his laptop on his hands, "No family, No friends, no-one will know if you die or not anyway, either way you won't walk out of here the same...or you won't walk out of here at all" He smiles.

'Now that's what you call psycho' She thinks.

After a while she responds "Fine" everyone steps out of her way to make a clear path to the man who now had is eyes opened probably watching his life flicker through his eyes as he sees her approach him knowing he was going to die.

She makes eye contact with her victim, watching as his eyes and his muffles beg for mercy. 

'Thank God for covering his mouth.'

"Uncover his mouth" Yoongi smirks and Jimin does the honours.

'Shit. He read me like a book' She cries inside and shakes her head to keep herself together.

"Please, p-please Miss don't listen to them" He cries out, "Please don't" He begs. Evelyn looks at him apologetically while placing her hands on his neck making contact with the rolls of fat of this man she had never encountered 10 minuets ago...but now she's about to kill him.

Her hold on his neck tightens and the chair begins to move as the man attempts to move her away.

"Hold the chair down" Jimin says and Jungkook goes to the other side to hold the chair onto the ground, Allowing the man to stay still and Evelyn to have a better hold to strangle this man to death. 

Her grasp tighten again. She uses all her strength and screams in order to stop hearing the man beneath her beg for his life, a tear rolls down her eye as his neck has started to become cold and his face a light blue, he stops moving in his chair and his struggle regresses. He is dying. She can feel it. 

Eventually he stops moving and his body grows cold and pale. She sees his corpse but  her hands remain around his neck. She sees the red marks of her hand prints she has left on this man's skin. She sees what crime she's committed. She's hypervilating. Breathing steadily become unknown to her as she abnormally breathes quickly and looks at the man in hopes he'd still be alive.

"You can let go now" Yoongi says and walks away from the scene. Jin approaches the girl and gives her a bottle of water and helps her let go of the deceased man. She hugs him, she felt lightheaded and dizzy and sick. He taps her back to help calm her and it works.

They let go of each other and her head looks straight for Yoongi.

"Still don't trust you" He says as he looks back at her.

"Don't you fucking bullshit me Suga" She shouts, knowing she may have just killed a man in vein. 

He chuckles.

"You're in" 

~End of Chapter 12~