19. Interrogation

"Good evening M'lady" RM greets Evelyn, "Looking good" He smirks.

Yoongi had drove her to their hideout, she was told they would gather to discuss the next move - but there was only one thing on her mind. Food.

"Hi" She mumbles back and walks towards Jungkook.

"Hey...Can you get me some food?" She asks him. From her observations he is the only one who had something to eat every time they met.

He nods and digs through his pocket, where he retrieves a packet of crisps. Evelyn's face grew brighter at the sight of something edible and Jungkook chuckles as he gave her the crisps to which she opens and ate like a pig.

"Cute" He whispers as he walks towards the table where everyone but Evelyn is gathered.

"Eve take your time why don't you" Yoongi shouts as he places pen markers on the table.

Evelyn eventually finishes her food and skips towards the table, a large smile plasters on her face as she gives Jungkook a thumbs up for saving her life.

"Why are you guys dressed like that?" Evelyn asks. She hadn't noticed their clothing earlier but they are dressed in police uniform - well some of them. She on the other hand still looks unprofessional and messy.

"You'll see" Yoongi tells her.

"Okay so, Ruby and her husband is out of the way." RM confirms and continues, "Now that we know there is a possibility this links to the feud, we need to find out exactly what kind of business Hugo" He stops and nods to Taehyung, who places a mugshot of Hugo on the notice board, "And Hayden were in"

"And how will we do that?" Evelyn asks.

"Victims" Jin replies.

"You have one?" Evelyn asks again quite startled, "Where is she?"

"In our police station" Taehyung smiles.

"You have a police station...?" Evelyn scoffs and suddenly the attire they wore all makes sense.

"Not real, just play...but it's real for those who don't know it's fake" He snorts, "If you get what I mean"

"How exactly is she a victim?" Evelyn asks curiously.

"The victim experienced rape and kidnap by Hugo's men apparently" RM responds and Taehyung places her mugshot on the board, further away from the previous one but adds a string of red string connecting the mugshots.

Evelyn doesn't reply, she nods understandingly.

"The problem is we need details, faces, people" J-Hope adds, "And as you can tell...most of us are eccentric, you're still the normal one"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Evelyn scoffs.

"That you do the interrogation" J-hope smiles and some of the boys depart from the table, getting ready for the next step.

"What?" She questions blankly and Jungkook rests his hand on her shoulder.

"Eve. You'll be fine. You've got it in you." He smiles sweetly "By the way, don't cry, it may get deep" He motions with his other hand.

"Don't smile like that" Evelyn glares, "It makes you seem human...You're just as bad, using women" She shrugs his palm off her and walks towards Yoongi.

"I don't want to talk to her" Evelyn mutters, "Why would I make her recall being raped? Are you okay in that fucking head of yours?" She spits.

He looks at her emotionless and starts to walk away.