05. Recruitment

"Mr Min, I've got all their locations, we set off whenever you're ready" Evelyn reminds Yoongi as they enter the car.

"Who we meeting first?"

"The owner of a Casino" Evelyn sends the driver the address and they depart, arriving not long after.

"Min Yoon-"Evelyn started.

"Do Not. I seriously mean it, do not call me by my name. Call me Suga. These people are just connections, nobody is to be trusted... Not even you" Yoongi hissed at Evelyn.

"Right, Suga" Evelyn says, and turns to face forward deciding not to go further with her statement.

Suga walks into the Casino and spaks to one of the baristas who led Suga and Evelyn to a V.I.P room, where there was a man seated alongside half-naked girls who were doing their business mercilessly. The man makes a signal with his hands and the girls disappeared in an instant.

"Well, well long time no see, Suga"

"Tell me about it" Suga replies taking a seat on the L shaped red sofa.

"So out of the Great Depression?" The man leans forwards grabbing a cup and whiskey serving himself and Suga. 

"Stop with the bullshit RM, I need you unfortunately" Suga says taking a sip of his whiskey the familiar taste running through his mouth and sending a soft and pleasant chill around his body.

"Me?"

"Yea for the cas-"

"You're still on that shit bro forget it" RM sighs sinking into the sofa, "Who the fuck is this anyway"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Eve. Who the fuck are you, I ask." Evelyn spits back as she hears people moaning and screaming a few doors away.

"Listen man, just this once, I've tried solving it the legal way and as you can see that didn't work, so there's not much option"

"Okay fine, but just because that beauty is interesting" RM says pointing at Evelyn, which causes Suga to rise and simultaneously roll his eyes with Evelyn.

"I'm getting the rest of them, We meet up tomorrow you know where" Suga says ready to leave.

"What if they refuse?" RM asks taking another sip of whiskey.

"I'll make sure they don't" Suga says and leaves, Evelyn follows him curious about where this place was, but kept quiet.

"Eve?" Suga says as he got in the car, "Couldn't think of anything better? Who's next?"

"A dance studio?" Evelyn questions.

They arrive at the dance studio and were guided by a young man to a dance room. He opens one of the many mirrors leading Evelyn and Suga into a secret room where a strong scent of drugs could be smelt.

"Well isn't this my man?" A loud voice is heard, startling Suga and Evelyn.

"J-Hope, how have you been?" Suga asks performing a handshake with the young man called J-hope.

"Business is good, I'm good, You?" J-hope says opening his arms wide at the sight of people packaging and leaving to deliver drugs.

"I'm alright, I'll be better if you give me a hand" Suga says.

"Whatever it is, I got you man"

Suga and J-Hope continued to talk and soon later they left.

That day was the day the team got recruited, each member having their own little army of men who fought for them and each member involved in some sort of illegal business.

Jin was recruited in a hair salon, and only accepted when he had heard RM was also recruited. His illegal activity was doing Credit and debit card fraud. A crime that Eve was the hardest finding, but picked up when he had paid for his hair with a credit card which was most definitely not his but got away as he approached the cashier and claimed he was "World wide handsome" To which she felt flustered and let him off.

Jungkook was recruited in a club alongside Jimin, they accepted only if Suga agreed to get himself a girl out of their top picks. They were the owners of a large brothel, but under the name of 'JJ'S MASSAGE PARLOUR'. They got prostitutes to do services for men who were rich and who didn't want their wives or the media finding out.

Taehyung was also part of the recruitment, although he already worked beside Suga, he had his own business too located in a retirement home. He stored Guns and had many men who worked for him. It is said in 2013 him and his team shoplifted a whole store of gold, and diamonds for fun and none of the members got caught, catching an interest in the young kid, RM had recruited him back when they were a team.

They were a team composed of 7 members, they didn't perform illegal activities for fun, they did it if they saw injustice or were attacked by gang members, which is what happened to Jimin and Jungkook's brothel back in 2013. The team got together for the incident and soon parted to continue on with their businesses.

So once again the team got together to take revenge on whoever killed Hugo Simpson, the man who everything pointed to, who would have killed him and why? How did they get away? Are they alone? A team?

Who are they?

~End of Chapter 5~