24. News

"Are the girls ready?" Yoongi asks Taehyung.

"Yes. They're doing their recordings as we speak" Taehyung replies.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"She asked.

"Well, we hope it will." Yoongi says as he walks past her, making his way to Jungkook.

"Set everything right accordingly.This has to be perfect. I want Every detail, big or small, to be out in the media." Yoongi orders.

"Are you not gonna wait for them to Hand over Jimin?" Evelyn questions.

"Believe me, honey. I've been in this game for years. They will not. Give Jimin back. So easy." Yoongi says sternly.

"So you lied to them?"

"Not really, just gave them a surprise. It won't affect them. I doubt they only have 1 branch. It will anger them a bit" He chuckles, Thinking about how they will react.

"It's nearly dead line. What do I do?" J-hope asks.

Yoongi looks at his watch, and motions Jin to turn on the TV.

"Coming to you live from the scene. As you can see behind me, hundredths of females are being taken out of this building. Turns out these females are victim to sexual harassment, abuse and rape some for a few weeks to a couple years. Our team were only able to find these poor girls due to an anonymous source " The female reporter on the news announced as she motions with her hands the situation, "The suspects attempted To run away when the police arrived but were caught as they ran through the forest. The suspects have used their right, and are all remaining silent, they have been taken by police ready to be interrogated. The police have stated that this case will not be handled quickly and it is vital to have an effective investigation. Over to you."

The phone rings and Yoongi's eyes divert towards the sound. He stares at the phone and smirks.

"Jin, go to the police station they're heading. Jimin will be questioned and collaborate for the investigation, after he's done you'll be there to pick him up" Yoongi orders and Jin nods.

"Suga..."Taehyung starts.

"Send it" Yoongi smirks.

"There has just been another anonymous source about the current scandal, including voice and film recordings of past victims. The videos will be portrayed on the screen." The news anchor explains.

Yoongi smirks.

"That's what you get bastards. Don't mess with our team" Evelyn hisses and Jungkook turns to look at her followed by a slight chuckle.

"How cute" Jungkook mutters.

~End of Chapter 24~