08. Salvia Hospital

"Meet me now, outside the company in 10minuets" Yoongi growls at his phone turning it off right after his request.

"I thought you didn't want me involved outside the company you little grumpy shit" Evelyn hisses at her phone, looking down at her Peppa pig pyjamas and sighing in annoyance.

--

"What do you want, you said, I quote 'whatever I do outside this building does not concern a single fucking cell of you' so come on hurry up" Evelyn shouts as she sees Yoongi parked outside the company.

"What happened to professionalism?" Yoongi says sarcastically.

"You don't deserve none of that, outside those walls"  Evelyn rolls her eyes, "Now tell me what you wan-"

"I advice you get in the car and stop moaning"

"And why would I do tha-" Her voice stops. She steps forwards analysis the familiar picture being held in the hands of Yoongi, "How the hell did you get that?"

"Get in the car" He says opening the car door. She looks at Yoongi and walks towards the door their eyes playing an intense staring contest.

He breaks the eye contact, and also gets into his seat. The whole ride towards the destination is quite and awkward, millions of thoughts running through Yoongi's head and Evelyn wondering what she had done to getting Yoongi to hold such a picture, out of all pictures.

Background check? No they must've done that before I even got the Job, Was it because I was rude? I mean he is grumpy all the time, you got to be honest to people once in a while, Evelyn shakes her thoughts, looking out the window, trying to identify where they were heading.

They arrive but Yoongi doesn't unfasten his seatbelt, instead he sits straight and looks at Evelyn.

"Who are you exactly?" He asks.

"Do I know why you have a picture of me taken in 2000? No. Is it a new trend to disclose personal information to random people? I don't think so, so you tell me Min Yoongi; who are You exactly?" Evelyn replies.

"I asked first"

"Does the order really matter at the moment?"

"Quit the bullshit, how do you know Salvia Hospital?" Yoongi asks placing the picture on Evelyn's lap.

"As you clearly know my parents donated their Organs" She says quietly looking down at the picture, fighting the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Do you have any connections to the hospital as of now?" He proceeds to interrogate.

"Are you kidding? You come to me with this picture, ask me who I am, I tell You I lost both my parents and you," She breaths chocking on her tears"...you sit there, without a single bit of empathy in your face,"

"Look I'm trying to wor-"

"Work? I don't give three fucks about work. I'm human you dip shit." She shouts and turns her back to him and looks as the window wiping her tears.

"...I'm sorry about your loss" He says swallowing his saliva. It was his first time getting shouted at- even getting sworn at like that, "How did they die?" He asks quietly.