04. Work

~Office ,13:49,20 June 2020~

Yoongi is sat in his office, the room quiet, only the careful tapping of his hands is faintly heard gently tapping against the keys of the laptop.

There is a quiet knock on the door, Yoongi responds and the door is slowly opened revealing Kim Taehyung with a bright smile plastered across his pink lips.

"So what did you think of her?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"Of who?"

"Of Evelyn" Taehyung says.

"Who's that" Yoongi asks completely focused on his work. There is a pause and Yoongi looks up to meet Taehyung with a slight frown across his lips, "Oh ... the assistant" Yoongi realises and gets back to his work not seeming bothered at all.

"So what did you think of her Sir?" Taehyung says getting up from his seat and admiring the view from the large window of the office.

"She's only ever said 15 words to me, how can I think of a person I hardly know, plus once again I don't need her or anyone, I can get this done by myself" Yoongi says slightly annoyed.

"Well if you can do this alone, you could have solved this case time ago" Taehyung says looking down at Yoongi, "Anyways I did not come here to argue with your stubborn character I came here to tell you that, you have a meeting with some governors regarding changes in the office and building at 14:25, and at 16:00 I have booked you a place at Nandos for a lunch, don't ask me why, its a treat"

"My first day back at work and we've already complaints" Yoongi says looking at his watch and getting up from his seat.

Kim Taehyung chuckles and claps his hands "Welcome back Sir."

~Meeting Room, 14:20, 20 June 2020~

The room is uncomfortably large. The floor is polished concrete, the walls white and the furniture is from a high-end Scandinavian designer, There was a large table made out of clear glass surrounded by 12 large leather chairs around the table.

The governors entered one-by-one alongside their assistants which stood closely behind them, Yoongi walks in accompanied by Evelyn .He sits down in one of the leather chair and Evelyn stands behind him holding a black folder and a black bic pen.

The Meeting begins.

~Nando's,16:00,20 June 2020~

Yoongi arrives at Nando's and looks at his phone where there was an message sent to him by Taehyung about what name the table was reserved under.

Yoongi walks towards the table and as he approaches he sees a figure facing their back to him sat down, he glances at his phone again and back at the table for confirmation.

'They must have got the wrong table' Yoongi thought.

Yoongi walks towards the table and notices it's a woman's figure, He taps her gently and she turns, she looks at her watch and says; "Mr Min you are 3 minutes late ever heard of punctuality?" Evelyn says looking back where she was staring at.

"I have indeed, actually I hate people being late to arranged meetings myself however, I did not know I was meeting someone" Yoongi explains sitting down on the chair opposite Evelyn.

"Did Mr Ki not tell you?" She asks taking a sip from the water, which was placed in front of her by the barista.

"Mr Kim? Oh...right, no he only told me to come here for lunch so I couldn't say no" Yoongi chuckles looking around his favourite restaurant. There is silence and awkwardness falls between the two, Evelyn pulls out an Ipad and starts to work.

"You like to work?" Yoongi asks.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't" She replies focusing on her work, she did not mean to be rude but she hated being talked to while working and so did Yoongi as  a result he just nods quietly.

~End of Chapter 4~