02. The case

~Interrogation room,Police Station,April 20 2018~

She jerked upright, panicked, but her wrists refused to move. Something sharp and cold dug into her skin. She looked down and saw there were handcuffs holding her hands to the table. She bit her lip, a strong metallic flavour rushed within her mouth.

The door creaked open. A tall man emerged wearing a black suit, he wore a matching silver hat and nicely polished -pastor- shoes alongside spotless black branded glasses. He made way to the empty seat, his foot-steps professionally taken. The detective sat carefully on the chair, he then looked up facing the witness studying her facial expressions.

His eye contact made the witness anxious as she flinched uncomfortably and sank deeper on to her seat. The detective chuckled, his face plastered with a challenging smirk. He then sat back and interlocked his fingers together.

The detective removed his hat and glasses revealing his appearance, he had dirty blonde hair, hazel nut eyes which are dark and flawlessly beautiful, his eyes were cold, it was impossible to conclude whether they had ever shone brightly. He had small pink lips, with a pointy round nose. He then introduced himself as Yoongi. Min Yoongi. His voice was deep and careful as if he analysed his words before delivering them. Precisely.

"Do you know why you're here...Abigail, Abigail Simpson?" He asked looking at the so called witness.

"N-no S-sir all I-I know is t-that my f-father... "She stuttered and looked at her hands which had handcuffs  very tightly secured around them. He knew she was not stuttering because of her father's death however by the fact she was in a police station and talking to a rather unknown person. She seemed very anti-social... or was she... scared? He shook his head vigorously and continued.

"Did you like him Miss?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow. She refused to answer and maintained her head low for a while. The detective sucked his teeth and was about to leave.

"H-he was a monster" She stammered while looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

It seemed like Abigail's dad a business man had many dark secrets He was linked to many crimes which the police had proof for, however his death ruined them all, Ever since that day Yoongi gave up on his work, he had everything... at least he thought he did, Yoongi vowed only to go back to work until this particular case was solved. Who Killed Hugo Simpson and WHY?

~End of Chapter 2~