California Gurls ; Mark T

Pairing ~ Mark (GOT7) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Mark and Jisoo move to California per Jisoo’s request. On their first day there Jisoo sets off to find friends, of course Mark isn’t straying too far because California is a new place for Jisoo.

Warnings ~ None

Song ~ California Gurls — Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg

this pair seemed to be the winner so here’s the oneshot, enjoy !!

and you can vote for the next ship i write again !

—–—

Mark, I’m so excited! We’re really moving to California!” Jisoo beamed in pure happiness. Mark just smiled at her.

Why did you want to move to Cali anyways?” Mark questioned.

“Well, why not.” Mark gave her an unconvinced look so she caved.

“Fine. I heard Katy Perry’s song and it made Cali sound so nice.”

Plus, where you live in LA the coast is pretty close right?” Jisoo asked and Mark nodded which made her squeal in pure delight. Oh she was gonna love living here. A few hours later and the plane finally landed in Los Angeles. They headed to get their bags and there waiting for them was Mark’s family.

Jisoo ran to them and hugged each and every one of them. After that Mark went to greet them as well. They sat in the back of Mama and Papa Tuan’s car as they drove them to their newly bought apartment.

“謝謝爸爸媽媽!” [thank you mom and dad!] Jisoo thanked in Chinese and both parents smiled at her. Before Mark got out of the car his parents stopped him.

You made a good choice with her Yien.” Mark thanked them before helping her with their bags. Mark got the key out and unlocked the door as they dragged their bags in. They pushed it to the side and Jisoo smiled big.

Markie! Let’s go out! I wanna make new friends! Oo, let’s stop by the beach, there’s still day left!” Jisoo exclaimed, one after one. Mark laughed a bit before speaking,

Sure, but let’s get a rental car first.” Jisoo nodded enthusiastically and basically clinged onto Mark while they made their way to the rental car building. Once they rented the car they drove to the beach. The couple took off their shoes off and Jisoo skipped her way along the sand while Mark stuck close behind.