Mermaid ; Jimin

Pairing ~ Jimin (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Park Jimin, a sailor who sets out to catch some fish. He soon catches something else that he never expected. A mermaid. He plans to sale her and become rich. Over time he falls for the mermaid.

Warnings ~ None

Thank you _j_ToThe_j_ for requesting this. I hope you enjoy :)

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

The ocean was a beautiful crystal clear blue. You could see animals of all kinds and of all colors. On the water you could see many boats, many people out to fish or to admire the view. Here on the beach was a young male. He sat on the sand with his feet in the water. He looked out onto the water.

Suddenly something had caught his eye. It was red hair. He brushed it off as many people were out swimming. Soon the light blue sky with pearly, fluffy white clouds was gone. It was replaced with a dark blue fading into black with twinkling stars. The male set off onto his boat. In his mind he thought heading out at night was best.

The ocean would be isolated. No one here besides himself, the animals and plants. He set off on the water which was now reflecting the night sky. He went a good distance from the beach. The male lowered a giant net into the water as he admired the view. The ocean was definitely a magical place. As he waited for something to get tangled in the net he took pictures.

Soon the boat started rocking. The male panicked and stared to bring the net up. Whatever he had caught was big. As the net was now up he could see he had caught something and it was indeed big. He saw hands? The male shined a light onto the creature and found a human? As he was about to let them go he noticed the bottom half, a tail.

W–what are you?!He yelled as the creature flinched. They didn’t respond. The male noticed the same red hair from before. He then noticed the feminine features.

I’m not sure what you are, but you sure are beautiful. No denying that.” He said as he kept admiring her. Although he couldn’t see her face he could tell she was beautiful.

P–please let me go.” The female whispered but the male managed to hear. He noticed she was shaking.

Well, sweetheart, I can’t do that. Now, I won’t hurt you but when I sell you I’ll be rich. You aren’t going anywhere though.The male said as he tried to move the net onto the boat.

So what exactly are you. A siren? He asked. She shook her head.

I’m a mermaid.” She said still not looking up.

Whats the difference?” The male asked as he was proud of making conversation.