American Boys ; Jaehyun

Pairing ~ Jaehyun (NCT) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Jisoo is always talking about an American boy duo who always go to haunted places and Jaehyun may or may not get jealous.

Warnings ~ None.

Additional Info ~ Non-idol au

A/n : I decided to cross over two amazing things I love. K-Pop and this awesome duo, you’ll find out who later unless you already know who they are lol.

─────𓃱─────

Jisoo was home alone and bored waiting for her boyfriend to come back from work. She decided to mess around and look around the apartment to see if anything was interesting. As she looked through her own drawers because she wasn’t about to disrespect Jaehyun’s privacy, she found nothing that interested her.

She sighed and turned on the t.v. She laid stomach flat against the couch and her arm dangling off the side as she changed channels. Then she remembered she could connect her phone to the tv so she did. As she scrolled through her recommended she spotted something that caught her attention, Return of the Shadow Man.

Looks interesting.” She mumbled. She clicked on the video not noticing it was an hour long. As she watched, the males in the video seemed familiar. She paused the video and searched up the channel name. As she read the small overview provided on them she smiled.

“I remember them! I used to watch them all the time! Why’d I stop though?” She exclaimed to herself. Jisoo didn’t care if she sounded crazy, no one was home and no one could hear her. She was more excited than before to watch the video knowing these were some of the best youtubers to her.

[ a / n : of course you don’t have to agree with me on that ]

As she watched the whole video and many more she didn’t notice the time. It was around 7:30pm. Had she really lied on the couch for two hours? Yes, yes she did. She got up and noticed she forgot to make food for herself and Jaehyun. She then remembered about the leftovers from last night and heated them up. As she let it cool down she made the table presentable and got everything ready.

Just then Jaehyun came home.

Jisoooo, I want hugs, can I get some?” He whined from the doorway. Jisoo rolled her eyes and went to hug Jaehyun anyways.

You’re a big baby you know that?” Jaehyun whined even more before Jisoo gave him a peck on the lips before telling him to change into more comfortable clothes. He nodded and left to their shared bedroom. Later, as they finished eating they sat on the couch.

“What’d you do while I was gone?” Jaehyun asked, now cuddling Jisoo.

YouTube.”

But what in specifically?”