Mr. CEO ; Namjoon 1/2

Pairing ~ Namjoon (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Namjoon is not a sociable man, he happens to be the heir of a famous CEO. He doesn’t want to be CEO but he can’t say anything about it. He happens to follow an anonymous artist on instagram who he can relate to. Soon he meets a girl around his age at a bus stop and the artist soon posts the same image of the bus stop. He happens to meet her again an they meet up more. They fall for each other but certain circumstances cause them to break apart.

Warnings ~ Tiny bits of mature scenes, probably not but still

This is for gustedyoongi thank you for requesting!!

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Kim Namjoon, an introvert and the next CEO of his fathers company. He doesn’t want to be CEO but he doesn’t have a choice. Namjoon wants to be a rapper or idol, something along the lines of that. Sadly his father is too strict and won’t let Namjoon even say a word about that. Now, Namjoon is not exactly single either. He’s in an arranged relationship. His father making all his choices for him.

Namjoon just feels like he has no freedom, no actual rights. But today his father had pissed him off so bad that he went on a walk to clear his mind. He sat on a bench at the park and opened up the small ombre app, instagram. On there he follows an anonymous artist. The drawings and quotes are something he can just relate to. There he saw they had posted. Under the beautiful black, grey and white sketch of two people parting ways was a quote.

Don’t rely on what others tell you to do, have a firm grasp and do something you like according to your own initiative.

Namjoon sighed as he knew if he stood up to his father he would probably not have another job after this. His life would be ruined. He liked the post and stood up before heading back the same old boring building he's been in everyday. As he gets there he is met with his “girlfriend”.

“Joonie! Where’d you go? Your dad was asking for you.She said. Namjoon sighed and headed to his fathers office. As he entered he immediately was faced with his fathers angry face.

Where were you?” His father asked.

Out.

Where exactly?

The park.” After that small argument Namjoon headed back into his office. He ignored his girlfriend and pushed her out of his office as he locked the door. Fortunately, he had finished all his work. Namjoon just sat there with his head on his desk. After a few hours there was knocking on his door. He opened it seeing the janitor.

Mr. Kim—”

Just call me Namjoon, I’m not my father.The man just nodded.