My Crush Has A Crush On Me ; Jin

Pairing ~ Jin (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Kim Jisoo has a crush on the school’s popular, handsome, and smart boy Kim Seokjin. She’s afraid to tell him because he is always around beautiful girls. She thinks she is nothing compared to those girls but what she didn't know was that he also had a big crush on her. He didn’t know if she liked him back though. Soon they both confess at the same time and find out their feelings for each other.

Warnings ~ None

Additional Info ~ School crush au, cute love story

Thank you 4dgurl for this cute oneshot! I hope you enjoy <3

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

I woke up with my purple hair in very direction possible. I just recently dyed my hair and it turned out pretty good. I got up changing into our uniform. Yes, we have a uniform which sucks may I add. After I got ready I got an apple, bid goodbye to my parents and skipped my way to school.

I woke up in a good mood today so I was very giddy. I skipped to my locker and got my books out. I turned around and my smile dropped. There was my crush, Kim Seokjin. He was popular, smart, and handsome, yeah I know cliché but hey I mean would you ignore someone like him?

He was with the prettiest girl at this school. Bae Irene. I sighed and walked to my class. As I looked at them once more and we made eye contact. He gave me a small smile as I shyly smiled back. Then my mood went back up again. I went to my first class with an even bigger smile than before. I hadn’t noticed that my notes have fallen out of one of my books.

We had a test today too. As the teacher announced he was going to pass out the tests I rushed to get my notes out because I may have not studied but luckily we could use our notes though I doubt it’ll help me. I take horrible notes. I couldn’t seem to find my books and panicked. Did I leave them at home? Suddenly the door opened and in came Seokjin.

He walked over to me and handed me my papers.

I wasn’t sure what your first class was so I had to ask your friend. But here are your notes, be careful next time. We don’t want them getting lost, alright.He said as he lightly held my hand. I nodded as a faint blush was apparent on my cheeks. He soon left and a few girls gave me glares.

I ignored them and continued smiling. Today is starting off pretty good.

–Lunch

Ok cross that. I failed my test. I knew it but oh well I can try to make it up. As I was in my thoughts I suddenly got pulled. As I was about to scold the person who yanked me I noticed it was Seokjin.

Be careful, if I didn’t pull you those books would have fallen on you.” He said as he pointed and I noticed a guy picking up books that I assume had fallen.