Secret Admirer ; Taehyung

Pairing ~ V (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Jisoo has a secret admirer. They have been sending her cute little letters. Slowly she has fallen for her admirer. She has kept this secret to herself. Soon she finds out that her secret admirer was not only someone she knew but her childhood best friend, Taehyung. Taehyung has had a big crush on Jisoo but never had to courage to tell her.

Warnings ~ None

Additional Info ~ They are all students

Before we start I just wanna say thank you for requesting this eXamFeVer. They have some amazing Jisoo ship books if you wanna check them out, which you should ;)

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Jisoo got to school and knew today was going to be another boring day. Or so she thought. She opened up her locker and a purple envelope fell out. She was confused but proceeded to pick up the envelope. On the back there was writing.

To: Jisoo
From: Your secret admirer

Before you open the envelope I just want to say that your are the cutest person at this school. As cheesy as this might sound, you are my light and the only reason I wake up and go to school. :)

Jisoo felt touched that someone took the time to do this for her. As she was going to open the envelope the bell rang indicating it was time for class. She groaned and headed to her first class of the day which was math. She sighed as she sat in her seat next to her friend Johnny.

Hey, what’s wrong, Chu?Johnny asked her. She just shook her head.

I just hate math. What’s the point, it’s stupid. Jisoo said as the class waitied for the teacher to come in.

Plus, Mr. Choi isn’t even here yet. Jisoo added on. Johnny chuckled as Jisoo looked at him.

Is my misery funny to you Johnny? Jisoo asked with an annoyed face. Johnny shook his head with a smile. Soon after Mr. Choi walked in.

Sorry I’m late. But, today we won’t learn a lesson I feel lazy so do whatever, I don’t care. Mr. Choi said as he started grading assignments. Jisoo sat in her seat with her head down wondering whether to tell Johnny and her friends about the envelope.