Cameras ; Jungkook

Pairing ~ Jungkook (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ They see each other at the MMA’s and happen to make eye contact. What they didn’t know was that fans ship them together. Once an interviewer starts getting a little too close and starts asking what the deal is on the shipping.

Warnings ~ None

Thank you chikliens for requesting!! I’m sorry for taking such a long time, I hope you enjoy this and sorry if it’s short.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

—MMA’s—

Kim Jisoo and Jeon Jungkook, both well known kpop idols. Both apart of big, popular groups as well. If you heard their names a lot of things would come to mind. Recently storming the news was shipping involving these two idols. Fans of both groups had initiated it and of course some were against it.

The two idols hadn’t seem to hear about the shipping as they were too invested in their groups to notice. Back to the topic at hand it was the MMA’S and idols all gathered here to preform and earn awards.

[ a/n : i apologize beforehand if i get anything wrong. i don’t watch too many award shows like this soooo yeah, sorry ]

Everything so far seemed fine. Currently there was a small intermission and idols could talk amongst each other. Jisoo and Jungkook happened to be friends since Jisoo was an inkigayo mc.

[ a/n : jinjido 🥺 ]

The two started talking when suddenly cameras we’re in both their faces. Of course it bothered the both of them but they only said nothing. Jisoo tried to not show a face of annoyance while Jungkook smiled though it was slightly forced. The reporter seemed to not have the word of “personal space” in their vocabulary as they were in the idols personal bubbles.

Can we help you?” Jisoo asked while her hands that laid beside her were clenched tightly. The lady smiled before speaking,

Are you two dating?”

What...? Jisoo stood there motionless. Her hands unclenched and now they were just swinging by her side.

Jungkook and I dating?

Dating?

I don’t know where you got this information but we’re not.” Jungkook finally said after getting over his own internal shock.

That’s a bummer, many fans were excited to know what was going on between you two.”

What do you mean?” Jisoo said, finally speaking up.

Oh, well many people notice the closeness between you guys. I mean even as we headed over here you guys were together.”