All Your Fault ; Yugyeom

Pairing ~ Jisoo x Yugyeom (GOT7)

Summary ~ Yugyeom and Johnny are friends. Johnny and Jisoo are lovers. Yugyeom and Jisoo were lovers. Yugyeom gets drunk one night, getting into all sorts of trouble which causes him the worst thing he can possibly lose...

Warnings ~ Murder, Blood, Mention of Stalking

Song ~ All Your Fault — YUGYEOM ft. GRAY

Additional Info ~ Little bit of johnsoo

———

ARG! FUCK YOU!!”

The yell echoed throughout the whole apartment.

Yugyeom angrily threaded his fingers through his black strands as he sat up in his bed.

Every night seemed to be just like this one at this point. Restless nights due to the taunting memories laughing at him every time be closes his eyes.

Yugyeom turned to his alarm clock and the ‘3:25am’ in big red numbers looked back at him. He sighed as he knew he wouldn’t be able to fall back asleep.

He put his jacket and shoes on, grabbed his earphones, phone and keys and left his apartment. He was immediately met with the cold air of the night. December was nearing which meant it was definitely going to get cold. He put his earbuds in and walked down the stairs from his apartment complex.

you don’t know 지금도
(you don’t even know now)

나만 더 바보처럼
(i’m the only one who is more stupid for you)

생각하고 있어 매일
(i’m thinking more every day)

Yugyeom hummed along to the lyrics of the song he was listening to and if possible the song made him angrier but it calmed him too.

As he walked along the sidewalk watching a few cars pass by nearby here and then he got approached by a woman. She slightly slurred her words which told Yugyeom she was drunk, well, maybe tipsy.

Hey cutie.” She flirted and Yugyeom gave a look of disgust.

Not interested.” He bluntly replied and made his way around the woman. He left her standing there.

다른 여자들은 관심 없어
(i don’t care about other girls)

i just wanna love you

you’ve been on my mind

How are you...?” Yugyeom asked no one in a tone lower than a whisper.

/ ☁︎ /

A few weeks later and Yugyeom is out in public. He’s not doing anything in particular as usual as the feeling of doing absolutely nothing has taken over him.

But that’s when he sees her for the first time after the incident...

Her hair is stunning in a slight blond. Her delicate hands decorating small tattoos.