Jerk ; Doyoung 2/2

Continuation . . .

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Over the weeks Doyoung hasn't left Jisoo's side. Their friends knew exactly what was going on but their classmates found it weird. Doyoung wasn't his cold self and seeing him smile was, new. Jisoo didn't mind Doyoung being so close because she can be pretty affectionate as well.

One day Jisoo didn't show up to school and Doyoung was sent into full panic mode.

"Chill Doyoung. She's fine. She texted me saying she might not be here today because she has something going on." Jennie said. He nodded but his worry was still evident. He pulled his phone out and texted Jisoo anyway.

-

My Noona 💞

Noonaaaa

Are you okay?

Doyoung, I'm fine :)

I'll be back tomorrow,
just go back to class :)))

Fine, I miss you though :'(

Me too, bunny :'(

But don't worry I'll bring
you a surprise tomorrow

Oooo okay, thanks noona !

Gotta go now, bye Doyoung

Byeeee <3

Bye <3

-

Doyoung smiled and put his phone away. The best part of his day is talking to Jisoo. The day seemed to carry on just fine that is till lunch came around. Doyoung went back to his cold persona. Well, only for today because Jisoo wasn't here. During lunch he went and sat with his regular friend group.

As he was listening to another dumb conversation they were having Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé ran up to their table.

"Jisoo's in the hospital!"

Doyoung felt his heart shatter. He immediately stood up slightly scaring his friends and the girls. His cold persona never left, instead it seemed as if he got colder. His eyes pierced into the girls before firmly speaking, "Which hospital is she at?"

"Doyoung! You can't skip school, what will your parents think?" Rosé exclaimed, very concerned that Doyoung would get yelled at by his parents for skipping school.