Same Old Love ; Jay B

Pairing ~ Jaebeom (GOT7) x Jisoo

Summary ~ In highschool Lim Jaebeom and Kim Jisoo used to date but they parted ways. She tried to forget and move one. She did but deep down she knows she hasn't and never will.

Warnings ~ None (at least I think there's none)

Additional Info ~ Idol au

Tbh I wasn't even sure of publishing this. This oneshot actually came from a book I had in my drafts for a long time now. I never finished it lmao so I decided to turn it into a oneshot, please enjoy !! Also, sorry for like the millionth time to the people who requested, I'll try and work on them 🥺

Also, this is a long one so keep your hats on

────𓃱────

The black headed girl was extremely happy. Today she was going to meet up with her boyfriend. She was always happy when she got to meet up with him since her house was never the best place to really be at. She wore black sweatpants with one of her boyfriends hoodies.

She walked out to the park. She sat on a swing. She was calm, closing her eyes as she felt the light brush of her long lashes on her pale skin along with a small breeze. Soon she felt hands cover her eyes. She slightly opened them only to see darkness.

"Jaebeommie." The black headed girl said with a knowing smile. Soon the hands came off. She turned to see her loving boyfriend. His raven hair falling onto his face. She raised a hand up to swipe some away.

"No matter what, we'll always love each other, right Beommie?" The girl questioned with a wall of tears forming in her deep brown orbs. He smiled and kissed her soflty with a smile etched onto his lips.

"Where would I be without my Chu?" The male simply said back holding his small girlfriend in his arms.

February 14

Today was Valentines Day. The annual day of love. Where all you see is people making heart eyes to their respective lover. The girl headed into a shop to get a few more things for her boyfriend. She headed to her best friends house for a bit of help. As she got there she saw her boyfriend and best friend locking lips. She saw him resisting but she left and didn't turn back.

────𓃱────

"Hey unnie! Hurry! Our performance is starting soon!" She snapped out of it as her and her group members made it to the stage. It was her turn to sing but she spotted her ex and her boyfriend casually chatting but stopping to look at her. Her heart started beating rapidly just as her part came to an end. She knew both her and her ex had the