Old Time Lover ; Suho

Pairing ~ Suho (EXO) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Jisoo and Junmyeon were both high school lovers but due to certain circumstances Junmyeon had to move away, and it happens to be overseas so the couple break up. After a long time they happen to meet up again as idols. The real question is, will their old love story continue or will they go their separate ways?

Warnings ~ None

Additional Info ~ A bit of Jido in this

Thank you hashisaku456 for requesting this, I hope you enjoy!! Sorry for taking forever on this.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

It was the beginning of May which meant there were many beautiful flowers that bloomed and are still blooming. There in the middle of different flowers was a couple. They just layed down in the middle of it all, looking at the clouds.

It’s almost your birthday Myeonie! What do you want?” The female asked her boyfriend. He took her hand before speaking.

I want to stay with you for all of my life. I want us to be together forever. I love you Soo.The male said as the two now faced each other. The girl blushed and her boyfriend smiled and kissed her nose.

“I wish the same but, Myeonie. You know forever isn’t a thing, I like to think of it as long as we can.She stated as her boyfriend just hugged her as silent tears started to fall. He didn’t like to think of his life without Jisoo. If she wasn’t in it, that’s a world he wouldn’t live in.

I think we should get home, come on.” With that they stood up. As Jisoo was about to grab Junmyeon’s hand he stopped her.

A picture before we go?” As he said that there was a cheesy smile plastered on his face. Jisoo nodded and neared him. They both were hugging each other when Junmyeon pulled his phone out and before Jisoo could comprehend he turned her face and kissed her. That’s when they heard the small click’.

Good thing they took that picture or else Jisoo would just cry her eyes out for at least some kind of contact with Junmyeon. Lately he’s been busy with family matters. Jisoo understands but she can’t help but miss her boyfriend. The small kisses he would leave on her when she felt insecure, the jokes he would crack that weren’t funny but made Jisoo laugh and the way he resembled a bunny.

She passed by his house multiple times and she would see him sometimes looking out the window looking so mad and so sad. Jisoo just wanted to climb inside his room and give him a huge hug but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. He was dealing with family matters so she can’t get in the way of that.