Tutor ; Jungkook 1/2

Pairing ~ Jungkook (BTS) x Jisoo

Summary ~ Jungkook is failing algebra so his mom gets him a tutor. He whines and complains he doesn’t want or need one. His mother disagrees and sets up a meeting at their house at five. Jungkook is a freshman while his tutor is a junior. He thinks it’s a guy but it ends up being a girl. He falls for her and purposely fails to spend time with her.

Warnings ~ None

Niha_m requested a sookook chapter so here it is! I hope you enjoy :) also this is the first one I made so it’s probably bad and the funny part is, it wasn’t even originally a sookook chapter lol

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

3rd Person

Mrs. Jeon was in the kitchen getting breakfast ready as it was a Sunday and her son was still sound asleep. She heard a pingsound. She walked over to the table to see it was her phone. She unlocked it and saw a message from her son’s school. As she was reading it she became upset. Her son was failing algebra and he didn’t even tell her.

The message suggested he get a tutor. Mrs. Jeon agreed and set up an arrangement. There was a girl named Kim Jisoo she exceeded algebra with the highest test scores. The school gave her Jisoo’s number and then Mrs. Jeon arranged a meeting with Jisoo tomorrow at five.

Soon enough down the stairs came a sleepy Jungkook. His hair in every direction, eyes droopy and a bit of saliva coming out of his mouth. Mrs. Jeon laughed to herself.

Jungkook. Come here we need to discuss something. Mrs. Jeon spoke with a gentle voice. Jungkook nodded and sat in front of his mother.

Why didn’t you tell me you were failing algebra? Mrs. Jeon spoke again. She wasn’t mad or anything but upset as to why he didn’t say he needed help. Jungkook’s eyes widened at that moment and he was no longer sleepy.

H–how’d you find out? Jungkook stuttered a bit.

Your school sent me a message about it.Mrs. Jeon stated with a frown. She would let this slide but she wasn’t going to tell him about his tutor until tomorrow. Jungkook just nodded and went to grab a plate of food.

Later that day, Jungkook went to hang out with his friends. He met up at the park with them. Jimin and Taehyung.

Hey, what’s wrong? Jimin asked his best friend concerned. Jungkook let out a sigh.

My mom found out I’m failing algebra and I have no idea what she’s going to do about it.Jungkook replied honestly. He slumped his shoulders and walked over to the swings. He started slowly swinging. The other boys followed and sat on the other two swings beside him.

Look on the bright side, there’s a cute girl at that bench over there. Taehyung said nudging his best friend in the shoulder. Jungkook looked up and saw the prettiest girl he has ever seen. She was short but just the right height. Her long black, flowy, silky hair. Her eyes looking so shiny with the sun hitting her brown orbs. Her legs so smooth as she wore shorts.