Chapter 1 - Prodiwho?

Madison, Sydney, Julia, and Brooke were putting on their glamorous outfits and preparing to go to the mindless behavior concert in LA. But not only were they going to this concert, they were going to every concert that the tour took place in. They'd all saved up enough money to take taxi's, and travel out to the states that they were appearing in. And this one, happened to be in their city.

But while they were getting ready and watching the news when they seen news that shattered the night.

"In other news tonight, Mindless Behavior cancels their all around tour this year because their lead singer had become really ill. They've refunded all of the money back to their fans and they wanted to say that they're terribly sorry. They promise to come out with another tour next year."

"What the hell did they just say?" Julia said as she lifted up out her seat.

"Oh my goodness you have to be kidding me!" Sydney as she threw down her purse.

"Don't...don't worry guys. Maybe they'll reconsider-"

"How the hell are they gonna 'reconsider' Madison?" Brooke said, interrupting Madison. "Prodigy is ill! How is he gonna sing?"

The girls all huffed and puffed as they sat on Madison's bed. They sat around in their pretty and glamorous outfits that they had planned out for the night, and sat in dispair. Madison's mother still thought that they were going out, so she never bothered to go inside of the room and ask why they didn't go.

Suddenly, Madison thought of a bizarre idea.

"Well, what if one of us dress up like Prodigy?" Madison asked.

Almost instantly, everyone started laughing hysterically. Madison was the only white one in her friend group, so they always looked at her as someone who was ditzy. Even Madison looked at the idea as a stupid one, but it was worth a try.

"Well....I can sing?"

"Do you honestly think that people are going to fall for YOU being Prodigy?" Brooke laughed.

"I can sing!"

"But you're missing the point, Madison. You're white with Red hair!" Sydney giggled. "Prodigy's black and he has hair likes ours. Nappy as can be!"

"We should just give it a try!" Madison pleaded, trying to get them to side with her. "It might work! I can pin my hair up and-"

"No Madison. Just no." Julia said as she shook her head.

"You know what....fine." Madison said in an outburst as she stood up, and went into her bathroom.

"What the hell are you about to do, Madison?"

"You'll see."

While her friends came to the realization that they weren't going to be able to go to the concert, Madison spent around 30 minutes in the bathroom. Madison wrapped her luscious red hair around her head, put on 3 dark fishnets, then put on a fake small nappy wig that she had from holloween. She then snuck some of her mothers make up out of her room while she slept, put large brown eyeshadow all over face, then smoothed it out evenly on it along with her hands. She couldn't do anything about Prodigy's jawline, but she also grabbed a pair of shades while she stuffed her arms with gel pads that her mother used for excercising.

Though she wasn't a splitting image, she resembled Prodigy alot. When she stepped out of the bathroom, her friends gasped at what she'd done. She didn't look white at all in fact. And though she was a little scrawny in the legs, this was a splitting image of Prodigy.

"Holy shit." Everyone said as they looked at her in shock.

"Well? How do I look?" Madison smiled.

"Madison....how'd you...how'd you do this?"

"Well my older sister was a great makeup artist, and I thought of how my older brother always walk around so bam. Here I am!"

"Oh my gosh girls! This could definitely get us in!" Julia smiled. "Just think about it! We could come and say 'Hey! This is Prodigy you guys!' and since Madison can sing, she can go right in and kill it!"

"Yes. Yes yes yes!" Sydney squealed. "This is a great idea! Imagine where this will get us!"

"Fuck it let's go girls!"

"Oh so now you guy's wanna use my idea?" Madison smiled.

"Shut up. Let's go." Julia snarled.

Madison dressed in some of her older brother's clothing and headed out. Her and the girls all drove in a taxi to the concert building which was 25 minutes away. It was 10:30pm, and the skies were pitch black.Everyone took a deep breath when they seen the crowd of girls who were still outside. Though they'd cancelled the concert, girls were still trying to get in to see the boys. They wrestled through secruity gaurds, but they weren't having it. Brooke looked out of the window, then turned and looked at Madison.

"I don't think that this is a good idea.." Syndey said lowly as she shook her head.

"Fuck. Those girls are going wild!" Brooke nagged. "Are you sure that you want to go out of there, Maddie?"

"I don't know.....it's a little too late to go home now." Madison said as she slighly opened the door. "I'll come back to the car if they don't fall for it."

"Alright."

Madison stepped outside of the car and looked at everyone go stone faced. She stood there for a second and waited for a reaction from the girls and the security gaurds. When nobody said or did anything, she slowly turned around and prepared to make her way back to the car.

By this time, it was already too late.

"Proooodddiiiiigggggggggyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" The girls spazzed. Madison turned around and jumped back from the girls reaching out that tried to grab her. Some girls were clawing and pushing other girls, and some of them were being pushed and trampled over.

"Sir, come in!" The security gaurd said loudly. "These girls are going wild!!"

Madison glanced back at the taxi, then quickly rushed back inside of the place. A security gaurd grabbed her arm and led her to a secluded room. It was pretty hectic, and the noise was out of this world. Already, she was starting to crumble under the pressure of being famous.

But this pressure soon washed away when she seen Princeton, Ray Ray, and Roc appear from the darkness of the room. They all gasped at her because they were in complete disbelief of the fact that Prodigy had gotten so well, so quick.

"OH MY GOSH. PRINCETON! ROC! RAY RAY!" Madison squealed as she shook her hands around her face.

"Prodigy!" Princeton smiled. "How did you get back? And you're well already?"

Already, Madison had forgotten that she was dressed up as him. She made her voice deeper, then began to build up her manly posture.

"Uh....I uh........I was tested again and they didn't find an illness in my body." Madison said in a dramatically deep voice.

"Hell yeah, Prod!" Roc said as he smacked his back. "Welcome back!"

"Ow." She moaned lowly as the sharp pain of Roc's heavy handed smack.

"Aye so then we can go out there and perform!" Ray Ray said as he and the rest put on their jackets. "Y'all ready?"

"Hold on, Ray. Prod gotta change into his outfit." Roc said as he looked back at Madison. "Prod, just go get your outfit out of room 303B and then we'll go out there! I'll tell Walter that we're back on!"

"Eh heh heh. Okay!"

But Madison wasn't ready. In fact, she was terrified. She had no clue where 303B was, and she was about to perform in front of thousands of people. She didn't know what song they'd be singing first, and she wasn't sure if they had a certain routine that they were going to do.

Becoming Prodigy was about to be the biggest mistake she'd ever made in her life.